Chapter 1

"Ellie stand still I need to measure you "Lilith (♡The Demon Queen ♡) said."why do I have to go to Demon Academy " Ellie whined.

"Because one day you will be the Demon Queen".

Ellie pouted, she would much rather be home schooled by Chandler and Cusack.

"What   if none of them want to marry   me because   they are in relationships ?

" You have to pick one , then tell them they all adore you so it's all up to you" Lilith  replied 

Ellie made  a shocked face at Lilith  response....

"Ellie stop mind your manners " Lilith scolded her." You will have training on becoming Demon Queen for most of your day and only a class and Demonic History , You also will get to have friends. "

Ellie smiled "thank you! "

Lilith was finishing up her measurements, When Meliodas Zeldris and Estrossa came in. Ellie was in her undergarments and a slip dress that was just covering her.

"Dammmmmmmnnnnn Ellie"..... Estrossa said causing  Zeldris and Meliodas to look at her all three of them smirked.

Ellie rolled her eyes,

"Done" Lilith said then she left the room.

" Stop staring at me " Ellie said she took off her slip and slid on shorts and a tanktop.

"You change in front of us, " Estrossa said ruffling Ellie's hair,

" yeah cause it's not like any of you view me like that anyways plus don't you have girlfriend" she said sarcastically leaving them.

"Holy shit she's hot" Meliodas said the brothers shook here head agreeing.

" What are you going   to do when she's  at school  and all the fan girls  and liz are all over you. " Zeldris   teased him

"Fuck I don't   know" , meliodas  replied.

They all went into the Dinning room and sat down for dinner.

"You three will protect Ellie tomorrow", Ellie went over to the demon king and hugged him from behind while he was sitting ,

"awe don't worry about me I will be fine."

Both the demon king and Lilith laughed. Ellie brought out a kindness in both of them that was never seen by anyone else. Except there children but that was nothing like how Ellie was treated.

She sat down next to meliodas, she loved teasing  Meliodas

she didn't mess with Estrossa only on a brotherly sisterly way because her friend malascula loved him secretly.

And she knew Zeldris  was keeping   a secret  lover from her, he was her best friend in the entire  world, and he saved her.

Plus she loved meliodas   she always  has but she wouldn't  be another  conquest  even though  they had to be married. She just hoped he would   change  his player ways. She wouldn't be  a Queen   that deals with mistresses.

Everyone  knew Ellie  was going  to  pick Meliodas  they were  obviously into  eachother  but none would  make a actual  move towards  it.

Ellie ran her fingers down Meliodas's inner thigh under the table. Stopping just before she reached his man hooded. Meliodas started choking on his food Ellie patted his back "you ok Meli?"

She asked innocently, she looked at him and smirked . "I'm Fine" he said taking a drink.

He wasn't going to let her get away with it though.  Meliodas pulled Ellie's legs apart not to rough and started massaging her inner thigh. Ellie sprung up from her seat.

"What's  the matter  "Lilith  said startled

"Nothing   I . My.....  sorry"  she replied   sitting   down.

Lilith  and  the  demon  king  retired  to there room for the evening
Ellie  sat on Meliodas's lap

"Save it for your pathetic groupies" She said booping his nose and left.

"What was that "Estrossa asked?

"Honestly I don't know....." Meliodas  lied.

Zeldris went to find Ellie, she was in her room." Hey Ellie want to watch a movie with me"

" sure " she patted her bed. He was already in basketball shorts shirtless.

He got in and they were watching uncanny Annie on hulu. She kept jumping into his arms which made him laugh. After the movie...

"Hey Zelly are you getting together with Gelda"

he got flustered  and blushed hard.  "honestly I don't know she's all over me one minute the next she hates me, How did you know?"

" You just  told me" she said  laughing.

I better go he kissed the top of her head, goodnight.

Ellie kept tossing and turning she was freaking scared. She walked into the hallway and noticed meliodas lamp was on it was dim but she could see it since it was pitch dark.

She lightly knocked he opened up, "Ellie what's wrong? "

"can I sleep in here that stupid movie me and Zel watched freaked me out." Ellie  pouted.

Anytime  Ellie  was scared  for as long as she's been living  with them she always  slept with Meliodas 

"Sure come in. " He smiled  letting her in

She crawled into his bed, He crawled in and covered them." Why do you tease me? "

"Your my favorite person to tease" she replied.

He shut off the light and they fell asleep he heard her whimpering so he pulled her closer and wrapped his arm around her . He then fell asleep listening to her light breathing and heartbeat.