~2~

SAPPHIRE JONES POV
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

After I finally reach my class I'm already a few minutes late due to that incident in the hallway and me not being able to find my locker. But I honestly couldn't care less.

I reach the room and the lecture already started. I push open the door and it bangs against the wall causing the whole room to go silent.

I walk in the room like I didn't do anything. "Miss Jones, would you like to explain why your late?" I forgot her name.

"Nope, I mean why are teachers always so angry when students come in late because you still getting paid the same amount whether I'm late or not." I say hearing a few exactly's and thank you's erupt from the class.

"Miss Jones take a seat beside Candice." Candice sounds like a corny ass name. And nerdy.

"Isnt the goth look a little out of fashion?" I snap my head to the bitch who said that. I'm guessing the schools slut. Her face is caked with make up like literally.

Her hair is in a half up half down hairstyle with white and blue ribbons.
Shes wearing a light blue crop top and a white short short skirt.

"I dont know isnt the whole high school slut thing a little out of fashion or are you going for the barbie look." I said innocently.

Her jaw dropped as she looked at me in disbelief like she couldn't believe I just said that to her.

A few giggles and chuckles came from the classroom. "Miss Jones take a seat next to Candice."
"I wish you'd use my first name." I spat but sat in the back beside Candice.

Candice had dark blonde hair with light blue highlights. Her eyes were a dark brown color and she was wearing a black hoodie and black ripped Jean's with black converse.

She had on no make up and I appreciated that. When I sat down she flashed me a smile that told me she had to be a goody two shoes, even though she didn't seem like one.

I popped a piece of gum in my mouth and began chewing. Halfway through the lecture Candice whispered. "Why is Adrian Sage looking at you like he wants to murder you?"

I look at her in confusion. "Who's Adrian Sage?" She points to a brown haired the boy. The same boy I accidentally bumped into and made a smart comment to this morning.

I shrug my shoulders like it's nothing. "Who knows?" She shrugged and started listening to the lecture. When class was finally over I was walking to my locker, with candice in tow and she yapping about some shit I was too careless to acknowledge.

"You know, I'm not a goodie two shoes or a bad girl I'm just average." She says when we reach the locker. "People say I'm a goody two shoes." She fiddles with her hoodie and looks up at me.

"Meet me outside and we can have lunch together." I nod and she walks off. Weird girl. "So you like making smart comments huh?" A deep voice behind me asked.

Without looking behind me I already knew it was Adrian Sage. "Yup, you enjoy being a dick head?" I said sweetly and turned around.

In his eyes all I saw was lust and I hated that look of lust and hunger in his eyes. It made me feel helpless but I put on a blank face and looked up at him.

"Maybe." He said taking a step towards me. I smirked up at him. "Its not fun being a dickhead you know." I told him and he just chuckled while stepping closer.

"It can be." He licked his lips and I looked at him in disgust. I cocked my head to the side. "Have you ever heard of personal space?" I asked and he chuckled. "Nope."

I huffed out a puff of air and pushed him back. "Move please." I turned around and opened my locker that's when he smacked my ass and I whipped around so damn fast all I saw was a blur of colors then I took all my strength and kneed him in his balls.

He fell to the ground groaning and holding his dick. I kneeled down to him. "Next time I won't be so easy." I said grabbed my stuff and left.