Jacob Latimore unexpected ( Images )

You are walking home from school and your bully comes up and pushes you.
Y/n- Damn jacob that hurt why can't you just leave me alone.  I don't even talk to you or mess with you.
Jacob- Becuase it's fun to mess with you.
   You stop and face in front of him.
Y/n- I know that's not why and I don't even get it you the only one that mess with me and I'm popular.  So why the fuck mess with me.

                 *you're in front of jacobs house *
Jacob- you want me to be honest
Y/n- yes
Jacob- I've always treated all my crushes like shit. Y/n can you forgive me I really like you a lot.
Y/n-  it's okay I like it when you be rough at times. What can I say it turns me on. *bites your lip*
Jacob- can you keep me company i'm always home alone
Y/n- yes but only because I'll be home alone if I went home    *you always had a thing for jacob*

    ****walked inside and went straight in his room***
Y/n- I can't believe I'm actually in your house and all the stress you caused me. Plus I have a cut on my neck cause you play to much.
Jacob- I'm so sorry come here let me kiss it

*you and him are sitting on the carpet floor and he moves towards you,  but he stops and stares deep into your eyes. You start to lean in and you kiss him. He looked surprised that you made the first, yet he remembered he wants to be in control. So he puts his tounge in your mouth and you start to go along with it. He lays you down without breaking the kiss.*
Y/n- wait should we do this
Jacob- I'm ready when your ready
Y/n- I think it's better to wait and actually learn more about eachother.
Jacob- your right I want everyone to know you mines before stuff get to deep.

    You smile to the thought of that
Y/n- me two and the main thing I love about you is that your so unexpected……