Chapter Twenty-Five

Start from the beginning

I grab a box of food and put some of the pasta in my mouth. "This is really good. How'd you know what to get?" I ask. He just shrugs, "I don't know. I just got all the types of food I liked and thought you might like." I nod. "I like kissing you," I say, almost completely confidently. He looks at me and smirks before replying, "Oh really? Then maybe I should kiss you more often. Does that sound alright?" I blush a bit before nodding. "Um yeah. Of course, and next time, don't ask," I say. He nods. "Okay, but if I do it in class don't complain," he says mischievously. I gasp. "Oh you better not," I say.

He starts laughing hard. I glare at him and cross my arms. I pout and he laughs even harder. "You should've seen your face!" He says in between breaths. When he's done, he wipes a tear from his eye and smiles at me brightly. I'm still pouting, but that smile makes me smile. "Ah I knew I'd get you to stop that adorable pout," he says. This makes me blush and turn away. "Aww did I make you blush once again!? Jeez, this is great," he says.

I turn to look at him with my arms crossed and say, "You're mean you know?" I say it with a smile so he knows I'm kidding. He starts to pout and now it's my turn to laugh at him. "Aww I didn't mean it. You know I didn't," I say. He shakes his head and sticks his bottom lip out. I smile wider and then push his shoulder lightly. "Oh, stop it." He looks at me from the corner of his eye and then quickly looks away. I roll my eyes playfully and sigh. "Okay okay, you're not mean Shoto," I say. He quickly turns around giving me a smile.

"I know you didn't mean it, I just like messing with you," he says. "I know, you're no fair," I reply. He just laughs and smiles at me. I go to get another box and put the food up to my mouth before I realize that Shoto was still looking at me. Then I put the food down and ask, "Um why are you still looking at me?" Without a second of time he replies, "You're just so handsome and I really really like you Katsuki. I don't know how I've managed to feel this way about you in such a short amount of time. I'm just so glad that you're mine."

I'm speechless. Does he really feel that way about me? It can't be. Could it? I've heard many terrible things about how people feel about me, but if someone can feel this way about me, then it can't be fake right? "Are you kidding?" I ask curiously. He looks a bit taken aback but then he says, "I'm not kidding. I really feel this way about you and I'm so happy that we're together. I can say Katsuki Bakugo is my boyfriend." I smile. He really feels that way about me. "Thank you for telling me," I say. I hug him and we stay like that for a while. "Do you want to take a nap?" he asks. I'm about to say yes before I remember that Mother gets out early today.

I gasp and quickly scramble to check my phone. I grab it and turn it on quickly. It's already 4. What the hell! "Um no! You have to go like right now before Mother sees you!" I say, trying to get off the bed quickly. "Um you um have to go now. If she sees you I'll get hurt really bad. She can't see you. Please I don't want her to see you," I say, almost breaking down. Shoto goes to hold my shoulder and then stops. "Can I touch your arm?" I look up at him, on the brink of tears and nod. "Okay well it's going to be fine. I'll leave now, but please calm down. I hate seeing you like this," He says. I take a few deep breaths and nod. "Okay. I'm better now. Thank you Shoto," he shakes his head.

"I hate seeing you so scared and I'd do anything to make you never feel like that again," he says. "Oh. Well um, I'm sorry," I say sadly. "No, don't be sorry. It's not your fault. But it will get better. I should go now, I'll hurry," he says, grabbing the bag that the food came in and putting the trash in there quickly. "No, no I got it, thank you for coming," I say. He nods and quickly heads for the door. "I'll see you on Monday. Bye," he says as his head sticks out of the door. I give him a quick peck and say, "Yeah okay bye." He smiles and I hear him run downstairs and close the door.

I put the trash in the bag as quickly as possible. It hurts, a lot. But I have to get it out of here before Mother sees it. After putting it all in the bag, I hear a car door slam shut. Crap, she's here. Where do I put the trash!? I hear the door open and close aggressively and I run to the window. The bag is tied, so I open the window and throw the bag out before shutting the window. I hear her footsteps come up the stairs and I jump towards my closet. I open it as she opens my door and looks at me, I close it as if I was just coming out from there. She looks at me and I look down at the floor. "I see that you're doing fine. Maybe last night's beating wasn't enough. It's okay. We still have the rest of today and all of tomorrow," she says.