Dah Munchkins 2

No ones POV-

Y/n was sitting at the kitchen table, eating breakfast with the twins on their birthday while Sean went to get the door, since the doorbell rang.

When Sean came back into the dining room, he was accompanied by F/n, Carter(F/n's husband) and Cora their daughter.

They were here for 'Dah Munchkins' birthday!

"They've gotten so big!" F/n says. Waving at the twins.

The twins giggling and babble back. Y/n smiled getting up from her spot and giving F/n a hug.

"It's so good too see you!!" Y/n says, releasing from the hug.

"Let's get this party started!!!!!!" Sean's yells, putting a party hat on and blowing a kazoo.

(Itty bitty timeskip)

Y/n's POV-

I grabbed the individual 'smash' cakes from out of the fridge.

One was blue and one was pink and they both had matching green accents.

I put them in front of the matching baby.

Zoe dug right in, not caring how dirty she got, but Sam was a bit more wary.

He poked at the cake and looked up at me, and then Sean, not knowing what to do.

Then Sean kneeled down by Sam's high chair and pinched off a corner of his cake and put it in his mouth, demonstrating for Sam.

Then Sam pinched off a corner of the cake, looking at it before shoving it in Sean's face.

Sean burst out laughing, as did everyone else, Sam just sat there confusedly smiling.

This time Sean pinched a piece of the cake and put it in Sam's mouth.

Sam looked skeptical, but once he started eating it, he really enjoyed it!! Then Sam started digging in.

Soon enough he was matching Zoe with cake and frosting all over his face and hands.

Zoe grunted and made grabby hands towards Sean.

"I don't think so Sweetpea," he laughs, "I don't need cake all over my clothes."

"One second, lemme grab some wet wipes." I say, leaving the room.

When I re-entered the room, Sean is kneeled down in front Zoe, and then she smacked her frosting covered hands on his face, making him slightly jump.

"Zoe!" I laugh, making her laugh, and everyone around laugh, "no hit!"

The only thing I see from Sean is his goofy laugh and a shit eating grin on his face.

"Cmon now, help me clean dah munchies up." I laugh, man, his smile is contagious!!

(Another itty bitty time skeeeeioiooooiiiiiip!!)

Sean's POV-

We finished up opening all the gifts and were just sitting in the living room hanging out.

Carter and I were siting on the couch, talking while the twins and his daughter played in the living room.

Y/n and F/n were in the bathroom talking about makeup and other girl stuff (My mom and aunt do this, am I the only one? 😂). Until Zoe crawls over to me, making grabby hands, wanting to be picked up.

I pick her up and hold her close to me.

"She really is a Daddy's girl." Carter says.

"She's not just Daddy's girl" I say chuckling.

"She's her Daddy's world."

And done!! Hope you guys enjoyed, cya in the next chapter!!

Buh byeee!!