TeenSteven x equestrianreader

Start from the beginning

"For what?" Amethyst asked as Garnet put some wheat in her mouth.

"The horse competition of course. Back in my home town, we did them every year." She said and sounded excited but then lost her smile. "But we never win, but we practice a lot." She said and looked at all the gems.

"You all must be the four gems that Steven was gonna bring over, but where's the fourth one?" Y/n asked, Steven smirked.

"Well she's Amethyst." Steven said and point at Amethyst who was jumping off of hail bales. "She's Pearl." Steven said as she walked over to Y/n.

"Nice to meet you, Steven talks about you a lot." Pearl said as they shook hands, Y/n and Steven blushed a bit.

"And this is Garnet, she's a fusion of Ruby and Sapphire." Steven said as Garnet leaned on the fence, she waved at Y/n who returned the gesture. Y/n and the gems did the same thing over and over again, just talked while Y/n told them what H/n does to calm down. Steven brought over new gems everyday, and then he brought over Peridot, Lapis, Bismuth and Connie.

"Where is she?" Peridot asked, Steven looked around but didn't see the fences up like usual.

"I don't know?" Steven said, the three gems sighed.

"I hate to be a bother Steven, but my parents need me back home." Connie said, the three gems left while Steven looked around for Y/n. He looked around the house and the outside of the barn, and then he heard crying. He looked inside the barn and found an open stable door with a sign above it. He read it and was worried, it was H/n stable.

"Y/n?" He asked once he stood infront of the stable to see her there. "What's wrong?" He asked as he sat next to her. He hugged her and tried to get her to calm down a bit, they stopped hugging and Y/n wiped her eyes.

"My parents had to sell H/n because we didn't have enough money for bills." Y/n said, Steven looked at her sadly. He noticed she had been acting sad a few days ago she wasn't her happy, bubbly, excited self.

"I'm sorry to hear about that." He said and he hugged her again, he stayed there until she fell asleep. He set her in her bed before her parents came home and walked back to the house. He sighed as he opened the door and saw the gems were worried.

"What happened? You were gone for so long." Pearl asked, Steven sighed.

"Y/n's horse got sold. I just found out."  Steven said, Amethyst smirked.

"What did you do." Pearl asked, Amethyst got out of her seat and walked to the door.

"Oh nothing, just bought myself a horse!" Amethyst said as she pulled on some reins that were attached to H/n.

"But how?" Steven asked as the horse laid down.

"Me and the other gems heard the Y/n's horse was going to be sold so we put together all of our money and bought him/her!" Amethyst said as she gave H/n an apple, but he didn't eat it. "I think s/he miss's Y/n. He hasn't eaten of drank anything since then." Amethyst said, Steven got an idea.

"I think I know how to fix everything..."

Time skip....

Y/n was riding in her parents car and sighed, her dad said they had a surprise that would make her happier but she just sat in the car, texting Steven.

Steven: What'ca doing?

Y/n: Riding in a car, my parents won't say where though...

Steven: I'm sure what ever it is, it'll make you feel better

Y/n: Couldn't hurt to try...

She sent him the text and sighed when her parents said they were there. Y/n had put on her hood and walked out the car.

"Why so glum?" Some one familar said, she looked up to see Steven.

"Huh?" She said, she was happy to see Steven but she noticed her parents were video taping.

"Amethyst got you a gift!" Steven said, Y/n shrugged her shoulder but started crying when she heard neighing. Amethyst came in as he horse form with H/n standing next to her, Y/n covered her mouth an hugged Steven.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" She said and then hugged H/n, who curled it head around her.

"There is a down said though." Y/n's mom said, Y/n turned to face them.

"We can't take him/her to our house because we'll just have the same problem again." Y/n Father said but then smiled.

"However, Steven said he would be more than happy to keep him/her here and you have our permission to come her everyday after school. As long as you keep your grades up." Y/n's mother said, Y/n smiled and hugged them both.

"We even made a small stable house next to the light house." Steven said, they all went to see it and Y/n smiled. It was like the same one back home, but then her parents pulled out something from there trunk.

"Is that..." Y/n asked as they revealed it as H/n's name sign. She smiled as they nailed it in and opened the door, it was like a little barn. Her parents went in while Y/n and Steven stayed outside.

"Well, this turned out greater than I hoped." Steven said, soon it was time to leave and Y/n was saying her final goodbyes for the night. The gems were inside, her parents were getting in the car and Steven was just smiling.

"See you in the morning!" Steven said, she hugged him one last time and gave him a peck, on his, cheek. He blushed as she waved to him, he waved back as they drove away.

Sorry it took me so long! Christmas is a crazy holiday! I hope you guys enjoyed it!