Chapter 2

Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.
-Sai Baba

A 🙊 N 👊 D 🔫 R 🔪 E 💰

Today is the day I take my little cousin Rella shopping since her ass always complaining ion buy her shit which is not true. I got up and did my hygienes. I decided to wear all black everything. Black farrari shirt, true religion black jeans and black Jordan's. I added my snap back on and got a few bands from my safe. Knowing Rella her ass love to spend money.

C 🚙 A 💨 R R I D E 😁

I pulled up in front of my cousin house not before pulling out my iPhone 6 to call my cousin.

"Ayye, come outside I'm here"

And with that I hung up. Call me rude but guess what? I don't fucking care.

"Nigga you ain't even had to hang up on me" said Rella

"Shut up and buckle up, ion need yo mama fussing at me"

And with that she buckled her seatbelt and went straight to texing on the iPhone 5s I brought her not to long ago.

"I know you ain't texting them boys Rella"

"Dre! I'm 17, chill out" while rolling her eyes.

"Don't let me turn this car around and bring yo ass back. Shittin me I got business to handle but I was kind enough to take yo rude ass out. Now quit rolling your eyes and pass me that phone cause we here.

And with that she passed me her phone and I slid it in my pocket. I'm very protective about my cousin even though she 2 years younger then me it's my job to not make her go around hoe'n and shit.

J 😌 E 😁 R 💫 I 👸 C 😏 A

Today is the day I start forever 21 and I'm supper happy. I cooked breakfast for my grandma and headed out to start my new job.

" bye grandma, I'll see you around 9pm"

" you need a lift baby?"

I told her " it's okay grandma, I'll use the monthly bus pass"

I kissed my grandma on the cheek and walked towards the bus area. No later then 5 minutes, the bus arrived.

ARRIVING TO DESTINATION 🏢

I took the escalator to the 3rd floor where the store I work at is located. I greeted my boss and clock in. She smiled at me because I was dress in a casual black skinny jeans and a white and pink ruffle top with black Oxford. My boss, Carmen gave me my name tag and assigned me to work the cash register. I was good with math so I had nothing to worry about. I kept a smile through out the whole entire time I was working.

"Next"

A girl that seems to be around my age and a guy I'm guessing 20 years old came up to my register with 6 shirts and 6 jeans. The girl that look my age look so upset and they guy looked annoyed until he spoke and said,

" fix your attitude or you ain't getting this phone back now tell me if this all you want."

If I was her I would've gotten mad too, treating me like I'm some kid.

"That's all I want" the girl said.

I scanned the shirts and jeans that came up to $76.60 and told him how much was his total after the doing the sales taxes

"Your total is $78.10"

He pulled out a crisp $100 bill and told me to keep the change and walked away not before grabbing the bag of clothes. The girl seem so familiar so I had to ask her who she was.

" hey, don't we have pre calculus together?"

"Yeah we do, Jericka right?

"Yeah, Rella right?"

"Yeah, wanna meet up sometime?"

"Sure, I'll see you tomorrow during class. Cool?"

"Cool, alright bye 👋✌️"

After having small talk with her I continued to greet the customers and scanned their clothes. Today was actually a good first day of work. Can't wait till I come back again 😍 .

Authors Note 👇

I know I took FOREVER to upload chapter 2! I need people to encourage me to write faster by kiking me @AmbitiousCarter not before STATING your a WATTPADD user!! I tend to get rude to people I don't know 😴

30 Votes & 10 Comments

I need feedback.

Until I get the amount votes and comment is when I'll post again.

Trust me this story is going to be on in popping just trust your author y'all 😌😁✊

Carter Dee 😘