Chapter 1

Getting To Know Jericka & Andre 🙈

I got up on a Saturday morning as usual to start my day off by finding a job. Where's my manners? I'm Jericka Simmons, 5'3 with brown curly hair that past my shoulders. Yes I'm mix, I'm African American mix with Columbian. I'm 17 and is a senior at Miami Central High School. My parents passed away at the age of 10. Growing up without my parents was pretty tough but the help of my grandmother, Karen White who has supported me after the death of my parents really helped me. Enough about me I'm going to start job hunting.

30 Minutes Later

I was entering Forever 21 since I seen "Now Hiring" on the glass that was placed outside. I kindly ask one of managers for an application to apply. Once she handed me it I filled out the application and returned it to the manager. I felt kind of confident about this one because the manager smiled at me while reviewing my application. I pray that I get this job so I can help my grandma out. As I walked out of Forever 21, I had extra money my grandma gave me yesterday so I decided to grab a bite at McDonalds. I ordered me a buffalo ranch McChicken, 10pc of chicken nugget, large fry and a medium cup of fruit punch. My total came up to $15.70. I paid the cashier and waited for my food. One thing I hate about this McDonald's is that they take forever giving people their food.

"Number 32?? Number 32"

"Right here"

They FINALLY gave a bitch they bag of food. I ain't even say thank you to the person who handed me my food cause they ass took too long. I checked my bag to see if I got everything before leaving. Once I seen everything was good I took my food and began my journey home. Throughout my walk home, all I was thinking about is getting the job at Forever 21.

[Arriving at Home]

"Hey Nana."

"Hey Jericka, how's the job hunting went?"

"It actually went well, I have a feeling I'm going to get the job at Forever 21 nana."

"Well that's good Jericka, you got something for me out that McDonalds bag?"

"Nope"

"Yo lil stingy ass, when I cook and you ask me where's your food, Ima look at you real stupid"

"Chuckling" Grandma you don't even like McDonalds, I'm going to make dinner tonight so stop acting like I'm not gone feed you.

"Umhm Jayy, you better act right."

A/N (Grandma Karen Calls Jericka "Jayy" For Short.)

I chuckled because my grandma is a trip but I love her.

A 🙊 N 👊 D 🔫 R 🔪 E 💰

"Where My money"?

"Ion have it"

Lil nigga was putting on for the squad. I chuckled because at the end of the day his life is in my hand.

"That's cool lil nigga. Tell the devil wassup will ya?"

And with that I ended his pitiful life with two bullets to the head. I'm a type of nigga who don't like to talk and start conversations when niggas try to steal my money. I'm Andre Young. 19 graduated with a 4.0 from high school. I may slang but a nigga far from dumb. I told my workers to clean his body up and burn that shit. I got money to be made 💰💰💰

_______________________________

I'm BACKK !! 😂👐 miss me y'all or nah?? I'm back writing this great story. Stay tune because this story gone be on and popping 😂🙊💯👌

Carter Dee IS FINALLY back !!

Sorry for the wait

What y'all think of Jericka Simmons?

Andre Young??

Give Me some feed back y'all

Your author,

CarterDee💞