Untitled Part 2

Oliver continued to hold her hand, his thumb lightly rubbing over her knuckles his gaze intense and sexual. Felicity finally withdrew her hand and felt the loss of his warmth.

"Do you go to school around here?", she asked. She really should go back to her friends, but she couldn't seem to walk away. She wanted to know this Alpha more than anything she had ever wanted in her life.

Oliver smiled, and Felicity's breath caught. He was beautiful.

"I am a senior at Harvard. What about you? I haven't seen you on campus.", he said. I would have noticed, he thought.

"I am a senior at MIT.", she said. He was looking at her so intensely, her legs were slightly shaking.

"Wow, MIT. I am impressed.", Oliver said. "Well Felicity from MIT, would you like to have a drink with me?", Oliver asked indicating the bar.

Felicity looked over at her friend and Sara just toasted her with her glass. Felicity smiled at him. "I would love to Oliver."

Oliver placed his hand at her back as he guided her over to the bar, and Felicity felt her skin come alive. She had worn her black, backless dress, and when his hand touched her skin, the heat from his touch traveled through her body.

Oliver had to control his Alpha when his hand touched her bare back. His attraction to her scent was almost overwhelming so when they reached the bar, he removed his hand. but stayed close to her side.

Felicity ordered a glass of wine, while Oliver ordered a whiskey. She silently thanked the drinking gods that the drinking age was 19, and she played with her wine glass as she turned to him.

"So Harvard is pretty impressive as well. What is your major?", she asked taking a sip.

"Business Management. My family has a company that my father wants me to take over one day.", he said.

Felicity noticed something in how he said that, and she looked at him sharply. "Do you not want to do that?"

He shrugged. "A part of me does. It just can be a lot of pressure.", he said.

Felicity tilted her head, and sat on the stool behind her, crossing her legs. Oliver's eyes traveled up her legs, and Felicity held her breath as his gaze came back to her. "I understand about pressure.", she said, trying not to sound breathless. "It is just me and my Mom, and I strive to do well because I want her to be proud of me."

Oliver turned his body fully to her and stepped closer. Felicity instinctively uncrossed her legs, and he stepped between them. Her heart was pounding so hard in her chest, she thought surely he could hear it. He boldly reached out and stroked her cheek, and Felicity's eyes closed briefly. The fire from his touch was going to consume her.

His gaze slowly turned green, as his desire for her rose. Felicity felt her face turning red, her blush a combination of desire and uncertainty. She didn't know him. Had never met him before. But she already knew she could deny him nothing and that was part scary, part exhilarating.

"You are beautiful Felicity Smoak!", he said, bringing his other hand up to push her hair back from her shoulder. Oliver's mind flashed to her writhing beneath him and them bonding as they both climaxed together. He felt his pants grow tight. His breath increasing along with hers.

"Have you had a heat yet Felicity?", he asked. His voice husky, slightly deeper.

Felicity should have been embarrassed at his question. It was very personal. But she wasn't at all.

"No...", she said breathlessly. His hand that had caressed her cheek had strayed up into the base of her hair, and he tugged slightly tilting her head so she was looking up at him.