However, his actions are stopped when Zayn grabs his arm, turns him around and makes him lay down on the couch, quickly. His back hits quite hardly on it and his head lays on the pillow. He shuts his eyes tightly due the impact but then Zayn is holding one of his wrists, sitting himself on top of Louis and his other hand resting on his shoulder.

"Stop doing this." Zayn half shouts.

"No, you stop." Louis looks at him in anger. "Stop touching me like this." He tries to get his wrist away from Zayn, but the dark haired guy doesn't allow that.

"It's the only way I have to get your attention in this situations, apparently." Zayn says, sitting straight above Louis' crotch. Louis keeps trying to fight with him, but it's useless. He bites his lip and looks away.

"I hate when you do this. I hate it." He whispers the words. It makes him feel weak, it makes him feel like there's always someone in command, always someone ready to put him down when he is already so far from the sky.

"I know you do. And you also know how much I hate when you push me away like this." Zayn tries to say severely but is almost a failure when looks at Louis, looking into the distance, his chest going up and down and he knows, he knows how the blue eyed guy feels. Zayn knows him so well, as much as Louis knows himself. But Louis needs someone who knows him better than he does, someone that points out things that he doesn't know or that he is too self concious to notice.

"You're hurting me."

"I'm not hurting you." Zayn sighs but drops Louis' wrist anyway to rest his hand on his chin instead, to make him look at his face. "You good, little one?"

"No. You ruined my mood." Louis huffs and even though Zayn keeps making his face turned at him, Louis looks away with his eyes. "I was doing just fine. Wonderfully, but you ruined it." Looking at you have been having that effect.

"I'm sorry." Zayn says honestly, his voice shows softness and understanding yes, but also attitude. "But please understand when I'm worried. Because, reminder of the day," literally "I care, Louis." He says it just like someone who is so used to it, someone who has to say it so many times, should sound like. "And you need to tell me these things. Where you go and how you are feeling because I tell you that. Unfortunately, I can't figure it out myself so it's your work to -"

"I know." Louis interrupts him, his voice isn't loud, is actually soft. He looks at Zayn on top of him, it's actually bizarre and kind of funny but he knows Zayn only does it when he can't control him, when he knows Louis is not giving a shit when he should. "I know all of that."

"Do you know I care?"

Louis sighs again deeply. "Yes." And it's not a lie, is just something hard to say, something that sometimes is hard to believe in. It happens in the most inopportune and weird times. "Thank you..." Louis says as usual. Thank you for caring.

Zayn smiles and Louis' look softens. He puts his hand above Louis' cheekbone and caresses it with his thumb. Then, his expression changes, changes to something Louis can't decipher. And just like that Zayn is leaning over, in direction to Louis' lips and what the fuck. Louis is quick at flinching and trying to sink his head in the pillow, in form of pulling away.

"What the fuck?" Louis asks confused and looking at Zayn as if he is an odd creature.

Zayn's eyes go wide and is fast at pulling away and getting out of Louis, sitting on the other end of the couch, not far away of course.

"Did you just tried to kiss me?"

"Fuck," Zayn rubs his temples and looks at his lap. "I'm sorry."