5) Daddy is Dead and So Is James

Start from the beginning

"No!" Said Remus. "No more firewhiskey. You almost got Lily and I killed for allowing that last time."

"There's cheese in the great hall?"

"You're the only one who likes cheese, Peter."

"Right, right. Perhaps we could-"

"No one cares, Peter. Damn it!"

"Sirius, stop being mean to Peter. James is obviously in a crisis here!"

"Yes, Mum."

I sighed and scanned the hallway. My nails tore into my palms as I clentched my fists and I accidenatlly bit my tongue grinding my teeth. Sirius was right- I don't think I had ever been this mad at someone before. Well- there's a first for everything. "I'm going to kill him," I growled. "Where is he?"

Remus put his hand on my shoulder. "Calm down, James. Maybe if you just explained to us-"

"Severus Snape, where is he? I want to kill him!" I shouted, looking around again.

"He's right there," Peter said, nodding forwards. "Don't kill 'im too hard, yeah? Dumbledore'll be mad."

Moony rolled his eyes. "James, what's going on? If it's about Lily being gone -"

Sirius laughed. "Oh, no, mate. I don't think it's about her being gone, but her having a friend who's a guy and who isn't Prongs," He said. "I think he's even jealous of Marlene!"

"I'm going to kill him for what he did to her!" I shouted, running forwards. "Oi! Snivellus!" Snape turned his head and faced me, glaring.

"What do you want, Pott-"

"You know what you did to her?" I snarled, stepping close enough that Snape was backed against the wall. "You are your little freak friends?" I took his straight face to be a no. "She can't sleep because of you. She had nightmeres and then she got too scared to sleep. Now she's got Insomnia and it's all your fault!" I spat. "You know what we do to guys who mess with innocent girls?"

"We back away and throw stress balls at the wall," Remus said, grabbing me by the collar and yanking me away.

Oh, no! There was no way I was letting little Snivelus get away with this one. Before his face was out of reach, I pulled my first back and punched him in the eye, causing him to crumple forwards in  pain and for Remus to nearly hex me, trying to get me away.

---Present Time Again---

Snape looked at me with angry eyes. "Nice going, Potter," He grumbled before gliding down the hallway.

I sighed and let my face hit my hand. An idiot, such an idiot. If only Remus had pulled me out faster, maybe Lily wouldn't be mad at me. But it wasn't his fault, it was mine. And now, Lily Evans hated me right when I should be there comforting her. Maybe I could put a smile on her face the marauders' way. The smile danced its way onto me as the plan formed in my head. It would be perfect! Lily would be happy for sure. All I needed was my mates, some spray paint, and a zebra. And perhaps some zebra bait and some spell practice. A little glitter and confetti couldn't do much harm, either. Okay... maybe it wouldn't be so easy.  

"Sirius! Oi, mate!" I shouted, starting to jog down the hallway the great hall, where I was sure my friends were dining.

Padfoot's head snapped towards me, a ramen noodle halfway hanging out of his mouth. "What? I'm trying to enjoy my ramen," He said, rolling his eyes and tossing his flawless hair that matched his last name. "The house elves rarely make this stuff, I've got to eat it while I can!"