Honeymoon>Brandon Arreaga

Start from the beginning

"We have a dinner to get to," I said, stating the obvious.

His face held a disapproving look still, but he sucked it up and went to put on his tux. I, on the other hand, had to get my makeup, and hair finished then my outfit last.

I just curled my hair loosely, and gave myself a gold eye look with red lips. By the time Brandon was done, I was in the process of slipping my dress on.

 By the time Brandon was done, I was in the process of slipping my dress on

As I turned, Brandon stood, mouth wide open, eyeing me up and down. I have to say, he doesn't look too bad in his tux either, especially with his messy curls and glasses.

 I have to say, he doesn't look too bad in his tux either, especially with his messy curls and glasses

He walked over, pulling me in by my hips. His hands met my ass as his lips met my lips. In the middle of the kiss, his hands squeezed, causing me to open my mouth. Allowing him to slip his tongue in, which he happily did.

After a few hot minutes of that, we pulled away and finished getting ready before locking up the room and going to the Uber waiting outside.

It took around ten minutes to get there and the best part was that the aquarium was right next to the restaurant.

We soon pulled up, paying the Uber before walking inside. Walking to the front desk, Brandon slipped his hand into mine, swinging them back and forth.

"How may I assist you two today?" The host greeted, sending a smile too.

"Reservation for Arreaga," Brandon spoke.

The host nodded, checked us in, Brandon paid then we were shown to our table.

-----------------

Dinner went smoothly, and I was anticipating every second leading up to us going back to the hotel. Brandon couldn't take his eyes off me the entire time we ate. 

We were at the aquarium, watching the sharks swim by, seeing the seals splash around, and the fish kind of just floated in place. We walked around, making sure to see every animal, and by the time we were done, it was 11:00 p.m.

Brandon called the Uber back, we got in and waited to arrive back at the hotel.

During our time in the car, I had "accidentally" put my hand over Brandon's dick. He inhaled so I knew I had done something. I also moved into his lap, squirming around, trying to get "comfortable."