Honeymoon>Brandon Arreaga

Start from the beginning

Edwin: Well good luck y/n. We love you!

Me: I love you all too

: End

I shut my phone off, slipping it into my pocket as Brandon tossed around. You should see him when he sleeps, it's the cutest thing ever.

You would think with as innocent as he looks that he'd be a child of God, no. Once when we were home alone, Brandon was very much in the mood, let's just say we broke the bed and got a noise complaint from the neighbors.

Or all the times we've gotten looks from the guys after we were done and went downstairs. That'd be all they would talk about for a week, which would lead to me smacking them on the head.

I can't wait for tonight, it's been around four to five months since we've done anything other than kissing.

Brandon turned away, letting go of my waist.

His glasses sat on the bridge of his nose, the ring in his nose moved slightly with every breath he took. His peach-colored lips were separated in the middle, his chest lifted and fell gracefully.

Watching him sleep made me tired so I grabbed my sweater, wrapping it around me as I laid my head on Brandon's shoulder this time.

2 hours later

I felt light taps on my thigh and then lips on my cheek. Opening my eyes, there sat Brandon, smiling from ear to ear.

"Hey sleepyhead, we landed," he stated while giving a smile. His handheld mine while rubbing circles with the pad of his thumb, over my knuckles.

I gave him a quick kiss before slipping my arms into the holes of my sweater and proceeded to get up. Stepping off the plane and outside was refreshing, the air smells like flowers and the ocean.

We went to the baggage claim then the bathroom before getting into the car that would take us to our hotel.

On the way to the hotel, Brandon kept his hand on my thigh, squeezing it every once in a while.

When we pulled up to the hotel, our driver so kindly opened the door for us and even helped bring our bags inside. He wished us a good day and left.

Brandon picked up our bags as I gathered the room key for us.

We're staying in room 203, so we walked around until we found it.

I pushed the key in and shoved the door open. My mouth dropping in awe at the room.

A king-sized bed in the middle, woven basket side tables, satin bedspread, matching curtains, and a balcony overlooking the ocean.

The crashing of the waves reminded me of Hawaii when Brandon proposed. The smell sent memories flooding into my brain, I turned, giving Brandon a smile and watched as he made his way to me.

He threaded his arms around me. I let my head fall back onto his chest, feeling him graze my neck with his lips.

I sucked in a breath as he continued up my neck and along my jaw, leaving soft bruises behind.

My mouth fell open, letting a whimper sneak past. Brandon seemed to like it because he had brought his right arm around me tighter, pushing me into him.

Trust me, I'd love to do this right now but we have a dinner reservation to get to. I took my body off of his, earning me a disapproving groan.

"Baby, why'd you do that?" he groaned out, obviously sexually frustrated.