Zamn ZADDY

Hi I'm Josie, My story begins on August 7,2017. It was the first day of 6th Grade. I met this bisexual bitch Kenneth, he talked me into hella shit we got in trouble everyday. Then I saw this fine as nigga named Jackson Tranior. He was tall,dark,and sexy. I wanted to climb him like a beanstalk.

Kenn could talk me into anything and he always forced me to go for it. I would get all hyped up in private with Kenn,but with everyone else I would keep quiet. I told him "lm not gonna be no 13 and pregnant". Kenn told me if I didn't get him he would.

So I finally texted him in his dm's and he decided to go to the movies with me. We went and seen Wonder Woman. It was boring I kinda went to sleep, until he rubbed my leg. But I ignored it, the popcorn was on his lap. It fell off his lap and looked over his dick was hella hard. So I rubbed his arm all the way down to his hand. Then I rubbed his zipper.

Then I unzipped his zipper,and pulled his big black dick out and jacked him off. Then he said just suck it plzz. Licked his dick and balls while he was looking up. After that I was hella turned on.

So I got up and started riding reverse cowgirl. Then I turned over and rode him hella good. Then I started sucking him until he nutted. The movie was over so we went to Chilli's and ate.He took me home and I got in the tub. But of course my momma had all the damn questions in the world. Monday I came and revealed all the tea to Kenn. I had to thank him!