Help!

Shannon's p.o.v.

As I'm running down the hall way I here him shout my name "Shannon" I try to run faster but he threw something at my back and I fell... as having trouble getting up, he picks me up and throws me against the wall and said "Don't you ever try to leave me again" I'm crying so hard I can't speak so I shake my head yes. Then he throws me on the floor and yells " Now get yo ass up" and walks away. I sit up and put my hands over my mouth so he won't hear me cry.. and I'm asking myself why?... what did I do?... I got up wiped my face and went back in.....

Ciara's p.o.v.

"Damnit Ciara" he yelled. I really don't know why your mad, what did I do? I told him. "It's what you didn't do!" He balled up his fists and said " you want this you want me to hit you! Then he punched me in the stomach then hit me in the face. As I cry for him to stop he tells me to shut up and hits me again and I fall on to the floor, then he kicks me four times... twice in the stomach, once in the face.. "your gonna learn how to listen" he said as he walked away. I sat on the bed with blood in my mouth and on the top of my head and laid there crying asking myself why....?

Three weeks before

.....
Shannon's p.o.v
I woke up the next morning and Chris was sleep with his back twords me . I had to go to the bathroom so I tried to get up without Waking him. But right as I get up he grads me by the hand really hard. "Where are you going?" He says with this look on his face. I'm just going to the bathroom baby. I say with a smile. He then let's me go smiles then says "Well OK hurry up "....I laughted. I went to the bathroom and I also brused my teeth. Then got back in bed. Then Chris jumped on me... we laughted. Then he kissed me Good morning. My heart is racing