3. Carson x Jawsh Date Day

Josh's POV

It was finally the day that me and Carson were having our date, I was so excited because we haven't had one in so long. I was slightly nervous on where we were going but I was excited nonetheless, going on a date with Carson was pretty rare seeing as both of us were busy with Twitch and YouTube. 

Carson's POV

Finally, a day where both me and Josh are free, whenever both of us are free we would hang out with the other, but this is a special occasion because we're finally having a date for the first time in weeks.

~Timeskip~

Josh's POV

We finally decided on what time and where we're going to have our date, and we decided on having a picnic, cliche am I right? We decided we would have it at around 3:30  because it wasn't to early nor too late. I then looked over at the clock, and seeing as it was already 3:00. I guess I could take a quick shower and then get dressed, so that's what I did, when I got done it was 3:25, I then went downstairs to see Carson waiting for me holding a picnic basket and scrolling through twitter most likely. He then looks up at me and smiles.

"Hey, you ready?" Carson asks

"Yeah." I respond

We then walked out of the house and down the road to the park, once we got there we found the perfect spot and set everything up. Once we finished  we sat down next to each other and began to eat.

"It's really pretty outside isn't it?" I said turning my head to Carson

"Yeah, it's perfect." he said looking into my eyes

I smiled and leaned my head on his shoulder closing my eyes and just enjoying the closeness. I then felt Carson wrap his hands around my waist forcing my eyes to open and look up at him, I then leaned up and pecked his jawline, which led to him to quickly but lovingly peck my lips in return. I then smiled and snuggled up to Carson.

================================

This is all I can think of lads, but I hope this is good enough, because it doesn't have that good of an ending but whatever uwu