Chapter 2

*Serena's POV*

I want this to be perfect for Casey.

Dan is picking up the cake, Eric is picking Jenny up at the station and my mum and dad are out buying Casey a outfit for the party.

I never planned on letting my mum and dad buy Casey a new outfit but she threw a fit this morning beacuse I bought her a purple dress and not a pink, shes turning out to be a right Diva.

Dan got stressed out with everything and decided to pick up the cake extra early, which I dont mind because now I have the house to myself and can set this party up the way I like, without anyone getting in my way.

Jenny has came over from Hudson to see Casey. Casey doesn't know she is coming yet though, it is meant to be a suprise for her  but I wouldn't be surpised if she already knew. She finds out everything and I'm not quite sure how she does it yet.

Everything is almost ready, the bouncy castle is set up round the back, the play room is filled with lots of sweeties to keep this kids from running around the kitchen and the decorations are perfectly set. Blair is going to be so proud of me setting this up myself, she offered to help but I told her I would be fine. I just hope Casey likes it.

I can't help but notice the back garden looks very bare. Maybe I should hang a few banners up just incase.

Just then I hear the front door open.

"Im back!" I hear Dan shout from the door.

"I'm in the garden!" I shout back.

He walks into the kitchen to put the cake down and comes to join me in the garden.

"Wow, this place looks amazing!"

I can't help the big grin that appears on my face, "you really think so? Do you not think the garden looks a bit bare?"

"I think its perect, you did a great job." He says as he gives me a gentle kiss on the lips.

"Well I'm going to go get ready before mum and dad are back with Casey, I still have to get her ready and I dont have long at all!"

"Hey, dont panick okay? We have plenty of time." He gives my hand a reassuring squeeze.

I walk back into the house and through to the kitchen to have a glance at the cake.

what?

"Dan what the hell is this!"

He walks through to the kitchen looking very confused.

"This is not the cake I asked you to pick up?"

"The woman gave me that one? She told me thats what you ordered?"

"No I ordered a Butterfly cake not a bunny cake!"

"Just calm down. I dont think Casey will mind"

"No, I want you to take this cake back and tell them that is not what we ordered!"

"Serena what is the difference? She will enjoy it no matter what kind of cake she has. You have done an amazing job setting this party up. So why dont you go get ready and I'll go to the shops and pick up a few cupcakes for the kids to eat and maybe they wont think to much about the big cake, ok?"

"Ok." I realised I made a big deal out of nothing. Stress really gets to me.