My Oc

Name:Alex Midoriya

Age:15/16/ to 17 after the war

Gender: Male

Sexuality:Straight

Personality:He's more of the quiet loner grunge/punk type of a guy but eventually does show a kind soul of a heart to his friends, he does cry by his lonesome than show and did pick up traits of how Bakugou acts because he's an actual outcast, different, and doesn't really socialize with people that he doesn't want to be around which is mostly nice people that Deku draws into with his kindness, he can be cold or mean at times, though does have a sweet/calm side to him overtime brings out to others of his choice. he's adventurer from being a little kid he does explore when taking walks since he was little. He'll be mad when he's negatively talked about by others. But he does turn up to be lovable person just needs to be around the right crowd plus is more of the observer type of person while by his lonesome also tends to keep his guard other people he doesn't know or care much about unless it's a family, friends, and love interest of course.

Appearance: He does have a short wolf cut hair like Shirakumo. But will get long at some point will grow in front of his face to having somewhat bangs on the side becoming more raven like it is a little cute how it gets messy most of the time when sleeping or puts it in a bun like Aizawa or ponytail. Especially around the war arc gotten long. Now his body wise is lean muscular young man like Shoto's features. He doesn't like to smile much when doing so, he'll get to show off his crazy or dead inside expressions. Now his eye color is black and obviously his skin color is brown since he's obviously psychically different to Midoriya.

Outfits: He usually have on a black flannel long sleeved shirt, underneath that is a grey shirt with a skull on it and wears black denim pants. His shoe wear is black/red slipknot shoes or all black hightop sneakers. Lastly keeps a clear quartz necklace around his neck. Formal wise is black dress shirt with a purple tux, same black pants with his sneakers. Sleeping wise is a white undershirt with grey pajama pants and grey socks.

Hero or Villian:Hero

Height: 5'9 to 5'11

Weight:140

Hero or Villian Name: his hero name is Apex.

Hero or Villian Costume: So basically his hero costume it's like Bakugou's costume except he wears no mask. The suit of the upper chest is like Tomura's which is just black with white outlines for the torso on the left and the right is the color red outlines. Now for the pants is baggy with a regular black belt wrapped around it with medium sized pockets to put his hands inside of the fingerless gloves are just black with the white outlines that are like Shiggy's that are gripping enough to hit enemies he encounters and lastly a black hooded jacket to his gothic black boots.

Now in the winter he has a suit sowed by Inko that was similar to Bakugou's winter suit he tweaked it to where it has a black sweater turtleneck type for the shirt, his baggy black camo pants he put together, some winter boots and a black/white scarf around his neck having on a black denim jacket with fur to put on for the winter time incase he gets cold and adds more pizzazz to it basically similar to Geten's.

Likes:trying be a hero, learning to express his emotions, emo or rock music in his spare time, skateboarding and play some guitar, lastly getting high in secret.

Dislikes:people misunderstanding himself at first glance especially provoked by his opponents, his past traumas as much since he doesn't wanna talk about it,being compared to Deku by a lot of people since their opposites but have the same goal.

Quirk/Drawbacks:Telekinesis/explosive flames
where he'll able to move stuff using his hands or mind he can fly and create a telekinetic shockwave, now for his explosive fire he could propel himself in the air like Bakugou using sweat glands just extra boosts when adding some strength to his attacks blowing things up plus shoot flames like Todoroki as like a third sub quirk. So combined together into this chaotic fiery explosion but one of the drawbacks is that he'll get some nosebleeds if doing it too much he can definitely pass out completely but can stronger through his anger though so try not to piss him off as fire surrounds his body but similar to Deku's full cowling/OFA 100% from Overhaul fight then Nine in two heroes his quirk evolves, his flaming aura turns white as his hair flows upward split between black and white is like the first level then second is fully white hair. Lightning surges his body, his eyes can glow brightly white when enraged same color for his fire than normal not only given increase speed. So Alex can only imagine if OFA combined, he would be too strong.