~1~

*ding* ding* ding*

               my alarm went off, i looked over at the time and it said 6:00. 'Oh shoot ima be late!' i yelled. My mom came into the room, '(y/n), your going to be late!'

'I know!' i yelled back at her.

i jump down from off my bed, i looked in my closet. 'ughhhh i forgot to get a cute new outfit...oh well' i grabbed the closest outfit to me.

my outfit|||

my outfit|||

I walked out the door. I met up with my best friend, (bsf/n) (best friends name).  (y/n)!!!!' she yell almost from across the hall. i giggled to her lack of self-cautiousness. (bsf/n) doesn't care what anyone thinks of her, i wish i could be like her. we hugged and told me she had some sick news.

'what is it??' i said actually getting intrested. 'there will be a new student!!!! and apparently they are really famous!' (bsf/n) said jumping up and down.

'there probably some dumbass rich kid...' i said disapointed. ever since Rachel came to the school i was done with rich kids. (bsf/n) looked down at my outfit.

'ew. what are u wearing??' she said, i gave her a pretend hurt look.

'come.' she grabed my hand and draged me off to the wash room. 'here.' she handded me a bundle of clothes. 'wear this.' before i could reject, she pushed me into the stall. I locked the door and changed.

i came out wearing this.

'eee! you look so pretty!'(bsf/n) squeeled

'eee! you look so pretty!'(bsf/n) squeeled. i hated it. the thing is, (bsf/n) is so different than me, i like black and she like all things cute and pink. i looked down at her outfit.

 i looked down at her outfit

her outfit||||||

as i was about to speak we heard a loud yell. we went to see what the commotion was. there was a group of girls, and some boys, huddled around in a circle. me and (bsf/n) pushed our way into the front. As soon as i stepped in my heart stopped. i could see that (bsf/n)'s face dropped. her mouth creeped into a smile, she turned to me and i felt like crying...