When Things Change

Hey there. I'm Felicity and I'm 18 year old. I'm a normal girl who go to school, have friends, do sports, etc. Oh! and about school, now I'm there... It's the last period. I'm sit next to April O'neil. My friend. She is such a straight A's student. She perform in every classes. Me I have difficulty to concentred myself... I'm better when it's time to move.

DRINGGGG!!!!

YESS!! School is finish.

F: Hey April! Do we do something together tonight?

A: Ohh... I don't know I need to homework.

F: But it' friday !

A: You know m... I want to do it as fast as I can.

F: yes.. Another time

Then, her phone begin to ring. She answer.

A: Hi , she said happily

A: Sorry, Fil I have to go...

Oh fil i'Ts my nickname if you doesn't have understand. :)

F: It's ok..

It's was like a man voice. Ohoh? Did She have a boyfriend. I decided to invastiged. I follow her. She turn to the left in a death end. I saw her lifht something. I come a little bit closer and I saw her lift a manhole What? he jump inside. I wait a little and follow her... I fall directly in the *water*. Don't want to say the real world it's gaving me the willys. Oh man... I lost her. To bad but now how I go topside their is no ladder. I think I should continue to walk maybe I will found another manhole with one. Then, I heard footstep. Maybe it's April? Yes . Happiness come into me. I start running in the dark sewer. But, I fall over a thing. I try to get up. But,all my body was hurting..... Things will nerver be the same.