The Revival Pt. Two

Yes, that is Teddy^^😁

I'M SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG!! FORGIVE ME!! I hope you like it, I'm sorry if it's not great (it's not but whatever, read it anyway 😂). I tried. :)

Things were going to change for Peter in big ways.

Big, big ways.

For example, he had to be careful about being in public, now.

Hats and hoods worked some of the time, but they were only effective when he was somewhere with either no people or way too many people. And he didn't want to risk either. He'd need security for formal outings and such.

But that was only a part of it.

He now got appreciation. And it felt good. Strange... but good. Like for once his life outside of Spider-Man wasn't pointless.
He was settling into the new lifestyle slowly. And he had decisions to make.

For example: Going to school would be chaotic, but what other choice did he have? Could he return? Would people get used to it? Would he have to have body guards in his classrooms?
Would he get invited to things? Not things like the Met Gala (he'd been already, he wore a formal suit with his mask,) but personal things. Would he finally get invited to parties and to hang out? Would he be respected?

Yes, probably.

But with the confusing thoughts and all, he still had a lot to be excited about.

Like, he became an internet phenomenon overnight. There were already hundreds of thousands of edits of him wearing flower crowns or with hearts all around him. Or with his cheeks pink and his eyes made even more sparkly. People were making fan accounts.

People were thirst tweeting him.

People... they liked him.

And oh, it was wonderful. A little creepy and uncomfortable, but wonderful. (MJ said he was destined to become a sex symbol now, but he chose to ignore that comment.)

Even more so, people were baffled at the prospect of him coming back to life.

He'd received multiple messages about it, some asking if he was magical, others asking if he was Jesus.

He didn't know how to respond, though, because he didn't understand it either. He'd decided it was spider-healing and left it at that.
His classmates were getting a kick out of it, too. They were all bragging or fangirling on their socials about knowing him. And for Peter, once again, it was weird that people thought it was cool that they knew him.

Anyway, all this to say, he was in for a wild ride of fame.

~(OwO)~

"But Mr. Staaaaarrrkkk!"

"I said no."

"I haven't had one in forever."

"It's been four days, I got you one like six days in a row. You can make your own damn sandwich."

"Mr. Delmar does it differently. Just, please. Send someone for me, I'm begging."

Tony sighed. "Sometimes I forget that you're a teenager. You won't give up, will you?"

Peter shook his head.

Rubbing his eyes, Tony chuckled. "Alright, you win. I'll send someone."

Peter grinned. "Thank you!"

"Yeah, yeah, you're welcome. Now go on your TikTok or whatever."

"Hey, I only got one because Ned dared me, and I'm not gonna back down from a challenge like that. And it blew up, I've already got four million followers and I only made two videos. So I can't delete it now," Peter stated matter-of-factly.