meet my best freinds

There were these girls that never met each other,Jenna lived in main with her Mother and Father. She was a A+ student. Her parents were rich parents. Her mother was a doctor of Ginko hospital. She never cared were her Family lived they were always moving and going places. Her Father was a Teacher with a high states of a math teacher. And the second girl was Deja she was a nerd with a very funny personality she was very nice. She was always their for people who needed a friend or someone to talk to. Deja lived in New York with her family her moms name is Victoria and her dads name is Cal they lived in a 2 story house. The third girl was Isabelle she was a artist she loved drawing on her free time she would go outside and find a something to draw or sketch. When she grows up she wants to be a artist.
The fourth girl was Savanna she loved coming up with her own styles and fashion her closet was full of clothes every were you looked their was clothes her dream was to have her own fashion line.the fifth girl was Azrael she loved to read books And draw. She loved Dragons.the sixth girl was heather she loved listing to music and she loved doing math. When she grows up she wants to be a doctor. The Seventh girl was makenzie she loves taking pictures of animals.

CHAPTER 1.
Today was Monday the worst day of the week as makenzie says.

"Time to get up sweetie". Said Makenzie's mom Julie
"Ugh can't I sleep 5 more minutes"
"No I don't want you missing the bus again".
"Ugh mom your so.....so....so oh I don't know"
"IM WHAT?!?".
"NOTHING GEEZ I SAID I DONT KNOW".
"K well come a eat"

(Makenzie rushed down stairs)

There was pancakes and toast on a plate once she was done eating she went and got ready she picked a blue sweater and white leggings also her brown boots .

AUTHORS NOTE. HEY GUYS IM GONNA STILL WRITE THIS BOOK SO YAY!!!! THX makenzie❤

and ran back down stairs? mankenzies mother had her phone in her hand she was laughing at something.
"mom whats so funny?".
"nothing sweetie but are'nt you posted to be outside waiting for the bus?".
"mom I have like 5 more minutes".
"sweetie plz go and wait".