SOUNDTRACK.

i

i. i bet on losing dogs, mitski
" i bet on losing dogs. i know they're losing and i pay for my place by the ring. where i'll be looking in their eyes when they're down. i'll be there on their side. i'm losing by their side. "

ii. blow my trains out, tikkle me
" lucky is she, who lives unaware, doesn't get bothered by those who don't care. lucky is she, who lives unaware, doesn't get bothered by all that's unfair. unlucky me, who knows way too much, who fights to make changes and music and such. unlucky me, aware of the pain. all 'cause i happen to have some brain. "

iii. love me like you do, ellie goulding
" i'll let you set the pace, 'cause i'm not thinking straight. my head's spinning around, i can't see clear no more. what are you waiting for? "

iv. teen idle, MARINA
" wish i'd been a teen, teen idle. wish i'd been a prom queen, fighting for the title, instead of being sixteen and burning up a bible. feeling super, super, super suicidal. "

v. oh ana, mother mother
" i'll play god. i'll play god, i'll play god, i'll play god today. ante up and play that god a poker game. walk away with all our little god's spare change. "

vi. die for you, the weeknd
" you know what i'm thinkin', see it in your eyes. you hate that you want me, hate it when you cry. you're scared to be lonely, especially in the night. i'm scared that i'll miss you, happens every time. i don't want this feelin', i can't afford love. "

vii. young and beautiful, lana del rey
" dear lord, when i get to heaven, please let me bring my man. when he comes, tell me that you'll let him in. father, tell me if you can. "

viii. strange love, halsey
" they think i'm insane, they think my lover is strange. but i don't have to fuckin' tell them anything, anything. "

ix. angel of small death and the codeine scene, hozier
" with her sweetened breath, and her tongue so mean, she's the angel of small death and the codeine scene. "

x. fuck it i love you, lana del rey
" i like to see everything in neon. drink lime green stay up 'till dawn. maybe the way that i'm living is killing me. "