Trees and trees were what looked like the only thing that layed ahead of him. But that dident stop him he ran and ran he dident stop until he saw something.

It was a bright orange billboard that said closing soon. Could this be the place? He questioned.

He looked around at the deserted place.

It looked slightly familiar. There where buildings across the street. Chase crossed the street without having to look both ways for cars.

This place seemed creepy and odd. He felt the same shivers run down his spine. He was getting bad vibes about this place.

"Noen!", chase yelled. "It's me chase!", chase said even though it was useless screaming since he last saw noen on a truck.

Chase followed the road.

~

1...2.....3 now!

Noen jumped off the truck and rolled onto the ground. It dident hurt him as much as he thought it would.

He stayed perfectly still on the road for a few seconds.

When the truck continued to drive normally, noen got up and ran for his dear life.

He dident dare look back. He stopped when be thought he saw someone. Could it be they same people pulling a trick on him which probably meant he was in bigger trouble. Noen stopped walking.

The figure was still pretty far away from him and noen wondered if it could see him.

"Noen i-is that you", chase yelled.

Noen smiled for the first time in hours.

"Chase!", noen called out.

Noen countinued to run towards chase and chase did the same. He felt his left rib pound with pain every step he took but noen did his best to ignore it.

Finally he and chase met in the middle. They hugged for a long time.

"Noen I was so worried about you", chase blurted out. "What did they do to you ", chase asked.

It took noen awhile to answer. They had done a lot to him.

"They h-hurt me ",noen sighed tearing up.

Chase pulled away from the hug and took a good look at noen.

His cheeks were a purple and red color. Beside his right eye he had a bruise. And his nose was bleeding a little.

"Why dident you do anything", chase asked.

"I don't know. They tied my hands and feet up", noen cried.

"I wish this dident happen to you",chase said tracing noens face with his finger softly not to hurt him.

Noen flinched in pain so chase stopped. It was dark outside now.

Chase looked at noen and then leaned forward until finally his lips brushed noens.

Chases lips tasted like peppermint  flavored chapstick.

The kiss was not innocently, like a tease but hot, fiery, passionate and demanding.

Noen wanted to pull away before he could lose himself but he couldent seem to…In the minty moment, his senses have been seduced and he could no longer think straight.

He forgot all in one moment what had happened to him earlier. His pain went away for a few seconds.

"Noen don't ever run away again", chase mumbled softly breaking the kiss.

"I wont", noen smiled as he connected there lips again.

"Noen is that you?" His mother interrupted.

Noen looked up. This is why he had ran away.

He looked back up at chase. He dident know what to do. Part of him wanted to run again but he new that wasent the right thing to do.

"M-mom?", noen sighed.

"Noen!", his mother came over and hugged him like if she's never seen him before.

"Look at you! We need to get you home it's not safe here", his mother continued.

"I-im still going to talk to chase", noen argued as he held his hand.

His mother shrugged.

"If it means you won't run away fine", she smiled.

A/n: I'm sorry for not updating I've  been busy and I dident want to feel pressured to write this. This book is coming to an end sadly but maybe I'll do a part 2. I hope you guys have/had a wonderful day take care. mwah.😚💓