Yule Realm

Princess Candi had been ruled for a few Yuletide's now, she was in her twenty sixth year and still no prince to rule by her side. But life went on, she ruled her Kingdom in the Yule Realm with a firm but kind hand and all her subjects adored their Princess.

Her Advisor Antony Leclaire stood by her side watching grimfully at how loved and powerful she was. He should be the ruler, he had been Princess Candi's father's Advisor for many years and his recognition still went under the people's noses.

Princess Candi was unaware of what would come as the days approached the greatly celebrated holiday in their Kingdom.

Candi wore her usual gown of Black and Emerald green, she bristled about the castle giving out orders to the servants to add more gold, green and red decorations. The whole Kingdom would be in attendance at her Yuletide ball so everything had to be perfect!

As Candi was doing her thing, Advisor Antony was doing his own preparations. You see, he had devised an evil plan to get rid of Princess Candi. But he still needed one more item for his plan to be set into motion...

I know this first chapter is kinda short but cant be giving away to much! Stay tuned my lovely readers for what is to come next!