Chapter Two: He Finds Out & It's Gone

Caroline Pov

*The Next Day*

I woke up and rushed to the bathroom. I leaned over the toilet and vomit.
Ugh morning sickness. This is just great.
Wait, does my mom knows I'm pregnant? She probably hate me if she does know. You know since I'm only 17 and in high school. I wonder if Matt already have told him. Oh my god, do others know? Does he know? I yawned. Boy am I tired? I went to the bed and fell asleep.

*An Hour Later*

I woke up and saw Elena standing next to the bed. When did she came in?

"Oh hi Elena. When did you get here?" I asked yawning.
"Oh 5 minutes ago." She said.
"Oh ok." I said.
"Anyway, I wanted to tell you something." She told me.
"Oh ok, what did you want to tell me?" I asked.

She leaned closer and whispered in my ear "Tell Damon and Stefan game on."

I looked at her confused as she pulled away.

"Oh by the way, I'm not Elena." She said before she put a pillow over my head. I struggled for a while then everything went black.

Damon Pov

Damon Pov

I am sitting at the bar in the Grill. Stefan and Elena are discussing about Katherine's home coming. They're planning on getting rid of her. I, one the other hand, have to figure out a way to stop them. Katherine is the love of my life. I knew Katherine didn't die in the fire. I know that because I was the one that asked Emily to save her. Even though she wasn't in the tomb, I still want her. It's her that I want. I saw Donovan sit a seat away from me.

"A bottle of champagne." He told the bartender.
"A bottle huh? What happened? Blondie finally dumped you?" I asked.

He rolled his eyes to me.

"She totally did dumped you. Good for her." I said.
"You know Damon. I dumped her. I was the one that dumped her because she was pregnant with your child."

I choked on my drink.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.
"Did I stuttered?" He asked. "Caroline's pregnant with your child." He said slowly.
"No. That's not possible." I told him. "How did you know it's not yours?" I asked.
"Because she and I weren't together when it was proceeded." He told me.
"She-she's p-pregnant with m-my ch-ch-child?" I stuttered.
"Unfortunately." He said. "Thought she would have told you by now but guess she doesn't want you around her child." He told me.