Dirty Imagine #1

You have had a long, hard stressful week at work. Your friends decided to take you out clubbing to forget out the week and get completely wasted! You decided to wear your short, tight red dress with black stilettos. Once at the club you order shots to kick the night off.

After many rounds of drinks and shots your pretty drunk. Your out on the dancefloor when you notice someone staring at you. You take no notice till a pair of arms wrap around your waist. The person starts grinding against you. Your enjoying it to much to stop. After a while the person stops and turns you around. There standing behind you was Nathan Sykes! He pulls you into a passionate kiss. He's hand trails up your thigh turning you on. You moan into the kiss which makes Nathan smile.

"How about we continue this at my place?" He whispers seductively into your ear. All you can do is nod. In the cab ride back to Naths you can't keep your hands off each other. The minute the cab pulls up outside his flat, you jump out and race to the door while Nathan pays.

Once inside Nathan pushes you up against the wall. His tongue is sliding along your bottom lip begging for entrance. You grant it and your tongues start fighting for dominance. Nathan unzips your dress leaving you in only your black lace thong and black bra. He lifts one of your legs. You lift up the other and wrap them around his waist. He carries you off to his bedroom.

Nathan kicks the door shut and throws you down on the bed. He pulls off his t-shirt to reveal his perfectly toned body which causes you to get wet. Nathan gets down on his knees and pulls your legs apart. Using his teeth he removes your thong. He then starts trailing kisses along your inner thigh, teasing you. You arch your back trying to get him closer to you clit.

"Somebodies eager aren't they." Nathan smirks.

Without warning he pushes in two of his slender fingers inside you making you groan. Nathan then starts licking and sucking on your clit. He starts off slow, teasing you then starts getting faster. You can feel yourself ready to explode.

"I'm going to cum!" You exclaim.

"No babe! Not yet."

With that Nathan pulls down his boxers. He positions himself on top and slides inside you. He starts off slow so you can adjust to his length. He then starts to pick up speed. You run your hand through his hair while he nibbles and kisses your neck. You feel yourself reaching your climax. You cum all over his dick. After a few more strokes Nathan shoots his warm load inside you. You both collapse on the bed panting.

You crawl under the covers and fall asleep in each others arms. The next day you go for a shower. While in there you hear the door open. Next thing a pair of arms snake around your waist.

" How about we continue what we were doing last night?" Nathan smiles.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so this is my first dirty imagine and I'm sorry if it's bad! I'll try to improve writing dirty! - C xx