9.

The next morning rolled by quite quickly. The distant but loud noise of the heavy morning rain woke me up. As I opened my eyes, I was in the arms of Chase. His arm was draped over my waist and my hand and his were intertwined. I liked the comfort of his body cradling mine. I couldn't see him, but I knew he wasn't asleep by the change in his breath and heartbeat. I turned around to face him, letting his hand fall on my stomach. "Morning" I said in an exhausted tone barely even realizing the small space between us. His face turned red and his face flashed a tired smile. "Good morning" he said lazily. He began to whine and pulled me slightly closer "I don't wanna leave New York !" He said sounding like a child. I chuckled "Me neither but it must be done. We can always come back some time in the future" he smiled wider. "I'd like that" we then gazed into each other's eyes. I wanted to look away but something was holding me back. His eyes held me captive and the warm comfort I was in with his arms around me felt so right. Chase and I were always close and always had a level of trust and respect for each other. We grew incredibly close this year, mainly when his career was starting to kick off and he was getting stressed with all the attention. One night, he even cried into my shoulder after reading mean comments. After all this, we were just used to being close, physically and emotionally. However, we had to get out of bed eventually. "We better get up" I said nervously to which he nodded. "Damn you're right... five more minutes?" He suggested. I chuckled "Chase let go !" I giggled and our bodies finally left contact. I immediately felt goosebumps form on my body, feeling cold without his gentle arms around me. I shrugged it off and rushed to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I heard my phone ring and saw who it was. "Good morning" he said in a soft tone. "Morning Max, why're you up so early?" "I wanted to wish you a safe trip before you leave me" he said in a teasing tone to which I chuckled. "I'm not leaving you bonehead" I chuckled and he laughed. "New York and I will miss you gracefully, last few days were nice" he spoke "They we're indeed" I smiled. I will miss Max deeply. He's a kind soul. The kind that chases after what he desires and compels it to feel the same. Unfortunately, him and I both knew we weren't meant to last. We weren't dating. We just had a fun time together. Sure I could see us together. I'm sure he could as well but, maybe leaving our relationship like this, whilst it's at its climax was necessary. There'd be no bad moments. Only genuine ones. "I'm gonna miss you Reeves" "Me too Austin". "I gotta go, got school. Don't forget me" I chuckled "Never will" I could feel his lips curl into a smile. We hung up shortly after that and I left the bathroom. Chase was dressed in a black sweater with black jeans. His hair was still messy from being exhausted. "Quit staring you have a boyfriend" I laughed. "I'm not staring and he's not my boyfriend" "What is he then?" "A pleasant memory" "Does he know that?" Chase furrowed his eyebrows and edged closer to me. "He feels the same" I smiled nervously. I didn't know why I felt nervous but I was. Chase nodded not really knowing what to say. "You gonna stay in my shirt?" He asked with a smirk. "It's comfortable" I wrapped my arms around myself trying to hold in a blush. He just chuckled at me.

We met up with everyone outside at the tour bus and went in. Chase sat next to me and we were just having a normal conversation. When we began leaving, I pulled out my headphones, sketchbook and began listening to music whilst sketching. I wasn't thinking of anything in particular just a plain face. About an hour later, I was still sketching until I noticed Chase resting his head on my shoulder only this time, he wasn't asleep. He was watching me draw, I noticed because his head repositioned itself so I can't see him staring. I giggled. "You're really bad at pretending to be asleep" he chuckled and rested his head deeper on my shoulder. "You're so talented" he smiled which caused me to return the favor as my lips curled into a grin. "Thanks" I tried to hide my blush but he later teased me saying "You're really bad at hiding your blush" he chuckled at me and I did too. "Shut it Hudson". We were trapped in a conversation, our eyes not even looking at each other but our body language brought us in a hypnotic state.

About twenty minutes later, Chaser and the rest of the guys began doing a live. "Alrighty guys we're gonna play truth or dare!" Payton said and looked at Noen. "Truth or dare Noen?" "Truth" Payton told them fans to send a bunch of truths that he'd pick at random. "Alright this ones easy, celebrity crush?" Noen smiled slightly. "Billie Eilish" the guys teased him and he chuckled. "Josh ? Truth or dare?" And so, the game kept going. Most of the guys rarely picked dare. I can't understand why people would rather tell the truth than do something stupid. My secrets are my secrets no one else's. That's why I always picked dare. But no one picked me so it didn't matter. About ten minutes later, the guys decided to switch the game up so the fans decide wether they do truth or dare. I got picked by Jackson and the fans suggested me to do truth. Great. "What are your three favorite things about Chase physically?" Jackson said trying to hold in laughter. I blushed immediately but answered calmly. "His eyes, his smile, his hair" I smiled at him and scruffed his hair up a bit to play around and he chuckled smiling down at me. "Aww Eden you've gone soft" he teased. I wanted to get him back, so I chose him knowing the fans would want him to do something. They all said dare and when Josh read out the dare I mentally and almost physically, slapped myself. "Make out with Eden for ten seconds straight" All the guys teased Chase and Anthony was just laughing his ass off. Chase gulped and looked at me. "Y-you sure we have to do this?" He asked "Do it pussy!" Kevin joked which made the guys laugh. Chase leaned in to which I did too. Finally, our lips made contact. Our kiss synced perfectly with each other's movements, our hearts beated in perfect melody and our bodies melted with one another. Bliss. Bliss was the only word I could think of in that very moment. Although we were surrounded by teenage boys cheering us on loudly, the trance I was in still kept everything silent around us. And then, only seconds later, we pulled back. "Cheden content!!!" Anthony teased. You could practically feel the red heat on Chase's cheeks when our eyes met contact. I broke out into a nervous chuckle which he returned a smile to. "Alright guys we've arrived at our first stop so I'm gonna end this live, I love y'all" And Chaser cut the live. We were at a gas station. I suddenly get a phone call and leave the bus but Chase stays inside.

I go to answer it and since my phone was quite old, one of the speakers didn't work so I kept the call on speaker to make it louder. (This is actually how my phone is rip iPhone SE 😖) It was Max calling. "Hey Max!" I smiled gently although he couldn't see that. "Hey Eden.... I saw the live". My smile dropped. "Now um, I'm not mad at you and I don't expect you to like me back but I felt a connection when we hung out and I thought it was mutual" "I just don't think it'll work between us, you aren't mine" "Who's am I then?" "Connect the dots Eden, Chase and you clearly have feelings for each other. My last relationship got broken because I didn't realize that the feelings she had weren't for me and neither did she, so I grew jealous and it ended badly. I don't want things between us to end badly" I was absolutely speechless to what he had said. "I'm sorry it had to end like this for you again Max" "I'm not mad, not even disappointed, I just want you to be happy. I wish you the best Eden. I gotta go I have class right now" "Bye Max" I said holding my smile. "Bye Reeves" he said chuckling kindly and then hung up the call. I was slightly bummed out about it so I walked to the gas station and went into a store. I looked through their tiny shelf of worn out books and stumbled upon a copy of 'The Shining' by Stephen King. I was in the waiting line to buy it when suddenly I see Chase walking up to me. "Hey is everything okay?" He asked in a soft but worried tone. "Oh um yeah just buying this" I said as I held up the book and began to pay. "The bus is leaving in a few minutes so we're gathering everyone up" he smiled. We went back in the bus and Jackson immediately asked. "How are things with Max?" Perfect timing. "Um, we broke things off well not that there really were things to break off but um, we'd rather stay friends" he nodded noticing it was a bad time. I plugged in my headphones and put Panic! At The Disco on shuffle as 'Casual Affair' began to play. The bus left and Chase sat back down like before. We were off to Boston for another hour and a half.
—————————————————
Damn bruh that was a chapter am I right dude? Woah

11th December
13th December
15th December
16th December