Non posso vivere, se vivere è senza di te

Lourdes ran down the hospital corridor, breathing heavily, bevor she stopped exhausted front of Tere, Meren and Jaione.

It was the 24 of December and at the moment it was more than a nightmare.

The nausea and dizziness that she had already felt slightly at work had increased again due to the stress and was now unbelievable strong.

The Baskin's eyes where wide open, while her hair was soaked against her skin and she had to support herself against the wall to gain support.

Her in face was guilty, panic , Shock and uncertainty about what would happen now.

Guilty because her call was the reason her husband got into the car despite the weather conditions and started to face this storm.

Panic, because she was afraid she would be late to the hospital.

Shock that this was all really real, her husband was in a vegetative state and the knowledge that she had the power to decide what to do with her husband.

Without wanting to, the Baskin began to sob uncontrollably and slowly but surely lost her grip on the wall.

"Lourdes ... Hey ... I will hold you! Don't fall! "Jaione suddenly shouted in shock and just managed to catch Lourdes' body, whereby she couldn't keep the woman, who was about the same weight, on her feet and fell to the ground with her.

" It's my fault! I could have just drove home on my own right away. No! I had to call him because I was too cowardly to drive myself! I didn't want to drive ... because I ... "she breathed towards the end and held her hand out of reflex at her mouth unable to suppress the nausea that haunted her further, so that she vomited in front of Jaione.

Completely exhausted, Lourdes left her sister-in-law almost disgusted with herself and immediately went to the next bathroom in the hallway, so that she was back with a whole stack of paper rolls and garbage cans, ready to clean everything again.

"I'm sorry! God I'm really embarrassed now!" she breathed stuttering and slightly confused, while she was already holding the towels in her hand and began to clean up the mess she had caused herself.

Suddenly she went black and felt her breathing getting heavier and heavier, so that she needed more strength than she had available for the oxygen supply and slipped helplessly into a sitting position.

"Lourdes ... do you hear me! Loudres ... Hey ... Is there a doctor here somewhere? "Was all the Baskin noticed again after a searing pain on her cheek had brought her back to reality, so that she fluttered her eyes and touched her hand with a slight delay her cheek burning.

"Did you just hit me ..." the Baskin hissed at her sister-in-law and gave her an angry look, but was immediately taken by surprise by a hug and nurses hurrying up to them.

"Mrs. Zalbala ... Mrs. Zalbala ... are you okay? Stay with us ... stay awake! Hey !! "called one of the nurses and shook the Baskin's shoulder while another asked for more help.

" I really don't need ... "the brunette woman wanted to evade medical help, but was with Jaione's" Lourdes please Do me a favor and shut up! "interrupted.

Dazed she realized that she was being driven in a wheelchair into a hospital room and someone was giving her an injection.

She was not told what effect she was supposed to achieve, but realized it as she grew calmer and more tired and became thoughtless.

"But Berñat ... what about ... please you can't ... He has to live!" she breathed before the sedative suddenly worked and she fell asleep.