Chapter 58: The end, for now.

Start from the beginning

Now that was a good reason to be scared. While I was distracted I saw younger Charlie dash away from me, and I knew I had to make it to her room. 

I made it up before her somehow, and quickly hopped on the bed. Charlie opened the door and flopped down on the bed and turned towards me. she saw me and screamed. and fell and hit her head on the table and cursed. NOW I knew why she was screaming that day, she hit her head! I quickly disappeared and headed back to the machine and found Charlie waiting for me.

I turned us physical again, and she told me it was a success. I smirked at my wife. "so that's why you screamed back then. you hit your head because you thought you saw me!" I exclaimed. Charlie blushed red. "I didn't tell you because I was scared that you figure me crazy..." Charlie said rubbing her arm. 

I only smiled and kissed her lips softly. after we separated Charlie was still blushing like crazy, so I pushed the go button and in 3 seconds we where back home. 

"mommy! daddy!" the triplets shouted. Me and Charlie looked over and we smiled huge smiles and ran over to the kids. "Daddy! my backs all better!" Adrien said "ah is it now?" I asked. Adrien nodded happily. "TAKE HIM!" Lilith shouted and we looked over and it was sight ill never forget! 

Lucifer's blond 'luxurious' was flinging out in all directions, with brown stains covering his coat. I burst out laughing. Lucifer grumbled and handed arrow to Charlie who calmed at the sight of his mother. I walked over and Arrow stuck his tounge out at me. I laughed and kissed his forehead, which he laughed at. 

A FEW HOURS LATER, SWITICING BACK TO THIRD PERSON POV 

Alastor and Charlie sat on there bed as a family with all there kids, Abigor holding Arrow in his lap. They heard a sudden BOOM! outside. Charlie screamed and all the kids fell off the bed, thankfully Abigor shielded arrow. Alastor made sure everyone was alright and stormed into lucifers room, but he looked just as worried as Alastor was. 

He pulled Alastor away from Lilith and revealed something to his son in law. "listen to me VERY carefully, the angels PURE angels are coming down here to reclaim hell. Why I have no idea, if you want your family to be safe alastor, please help me defeat them!" Lucifer begged. Alastor was shocked. ANGELS?! WHY?! WAIT DOES THAT MEAN HE'S GOING TO COME DOWN HERE?! OH GOD I GOTTA HELP! Alastor thought to himself. 

Alastor nodded and ran off to tell Charlie. Tears sprung to her eyes. "well I gotta help! I'm the queen!" Charlie argued. "darling be reasonable..." Alastor tried to reason but Charlie was having none of it. Alastor sighed and lead the children down to the deepest pit of the castle. 

alastor gave them each huge kisses and hugs. "Abigor,Lizzie,Adrien,Arrow, you four are the best things that have ever happened to me, so just know if after this I never see you again...your daddy loves you." Alastor told them tears running down his face. All of them started crying and Charlie joined them in the basement and she said her in case goodbyes as well. "I love all four of you so much...and I promise we will come back." Charlie promised. 

The triplets started to cry harder. Alastor heard another huge bang and he quickly shoved all the children into the safe room, made out of the strongest material in hell. "DONT LET ANYBODY IN!" Charlie instructed. "NOT EVEN IF ITS US!" Alastor added and he closed the door and locked it and swallowed the key. 

Alastor had to pull Charlie away, when they got upstairs Alastor snapped and they both had there outfits on. Charlie summoned there weapons and handed her husband his staff. "do you think you can take some angels?" Charlie asked, scared out of her mind. Alastors grin grew and he nodded, going into his demon form. "LETS GO!" Lucifer shouted and stormed outside, Lilith in toe. The two looked at each other with tears spilling down there eyes. Alastor pulled Charlie onto him and gave her a big fat kiss on her lips, Charlie soon kissing back.