Everything Has Got A Beginning

The smell junk food and energy drinks attacks the nose of the cadet. He drops his bag next to the not messed up bed. A sleeping bird snores loudly in a computer desk, which has a laptop playing violent stickman cartoons. Drawing a deep sigh, (Name) slaps the blue avian, "Wake the freak up, Falco!" Falco jolts up from the pain and rubs his cheek. "Why the hell are you staying up all night during FINALS WEEK?!"

Falco sighs, "You worry too much, man. I'll be fine." The bird rolls his eyes at his huffy friend and roommate. "Changing the subject, how was your trip home?" In response, (Name) gives a indesisive grunt as he pulls his own laptop out the sticker covered suitcase. Plopping the green mobile gaming computer on the more organized desk in the room, a barrage of notification sounds explode. The origin of them stems from all the instant messages being sent by a freind of both the bird an the (species), Fox McCloud. Falco immediately knows it's his vulpine friend causing the racket from the angry murmurs (Name) says, "Yeah, he was worried about you the whole... three days. Jeez."

To quell the bombardment, the cadet replies to the messages.

"Fox wants us for dinner at five tonight," (Name) informs Falco, "We should let the sqaud know

"Fox wants us for dinner at five tonight," (Name) informs Falco, "We should let the sqaud know."

"Texting Wolf and Slippy right now."

"Thanks, Falco." As the bird taps on his phone, (Name) puts a Hamilton t-shirt (imported from the solar system), a (fav. color) button up and jeans, along with socks on his bed. He strips to underwear and before he can put on any of his oufit, Falco whistles jokingly. (Name) chuckles and wiggles his hips in response. Falco get red and turns away. Smiling, the cadet throws on the semi-nice outfit and checks his watch - 4:59pm.

Knocks ring through the room. Falco opens the door and three animals stand outside: Slippy, Fox, and Wolf. The four greet each other as (Name) is shutting down his computer before he leaves his dorm. Wolf walks up behind him,"Hey." The computer powers down and (Name) turns to the taller male. Looking at Wolf's strong body and cool attire, (Name) feels a little heat on his face.

"S'up," the cadet responds cooly. The two give dap and chat a little bit. Soon, Fox lets everyone know it's time to go and all the people in the room make exodus to door. (Name) stays behind to lock the door before quickly catching up with his comrades. The five exit the building and enter the chilly winter streets. (Name) curses himself for forgetting his coat. The group consensus is to head over to Mario Bros. Pizza Sliceria. Cars and buses zoom past all of them. Each one carries a gust of wind with them, causing the coatless person in the group to shiver everytime.

With his keen eyesight, Wolf notices. Taking off his coat, the lupine passes it to the (species). Wolf notices (Name)'s hesitation, "Don't worry, I've got a thick winter coat." The cadet puts on the somewhat too big coat but it was warm. (Name) thanks his friend and subconsciencely walks closer to Wolf. The pizza joint's music can be kind of heard through the glass. Everyone enters and Fox and Slippy walk up to the counter to order while the other three sit at a six person table.

The friends begin to converse when the other two get back. They talk about classes, games, campus events, people and situations they encountered. Eventually, the pizza is cooked and they all dig in to XL tomato pie. To anyone witnessing, they all seem like they haven't eaten in several years. But in all truth, they just love pizza a little too much.

When they get back to Falco and (Name)'s dorm, (Name) tosses his roommate the key. While Falco unlocks the door, Wolf holds out his hand expectingly. Confused, (Name) gives him a high-five causing Wolf to smile and shake his head. "The jacket," he says calmly. The cadet makes a 'o' with his mouth and laughs nervously. He hands the coat back to the taller male. "Have a good night, (Name)." The two part ways since Falco opens the door. The friends split up and the bird and the (species) walk inside their safe place. (Name) doesn't waste anytime curling up into an embarrassed ball on his bed.

The bird can't help the smirk that plasters itself on his face. Falco walks over and lies down next to his friend. "What's wrong?" He sounds like a mom while he pats his friend sympathetically.

"I embarrassed myself in front of Wolf."

"How?"

"I forgot my coat and he gave me his, and then when we got home he held his hand out for me to give it him and I gave him a high-five first." Falco laughs at the sillyness of his friend, "Ugh. I - for once - want finals to happen already."

                                                        ____________________________________________________________________________

Kerzigen Hall is filled with different people answering questions about space travel and various Arwing related questions. Slippy is having a great time with the mechanical questions, but all the questions about combat situations are keeping him stumped. Falco is the opposite though, acing all the combat questions but falling short on the repair and construction questions. Wolf is doing great on some questions and doing not too hot on others. Fox is correctly answering every single question on the test. (Name) is having a great time with all questions, not quite as flawless as Fox though.

But little did any of them know... life was about to change forever.

A officer bursts through the doors, "Everyone get down! Enemy forces are attacking!"

Every student hides underneath their desk and as they do, the world goes white.