Chapter 10 ~ May I ask?..

(Hey guys, sorry, I had my birthday yesterday I would've posted yesterday or the day before. But, I was a bit late <3)

Your head is moving side to side, because someone is shaking you and feel tear drops falling one by one onto your cheek.

You start to open your eyes. They open, and close...repeatedly.

As you still haven't kept your eyes open,  you do see one thing as your opening them slowly.

You see Kasumi, with tears rolling down her face, her eyes and nose are red from crying to much.

Her eyes were filled with tears.

You opened your eyes fully, you see Kasumi sitting there still crying her eyes out.

You rubbed your eyes.

''Kasumi, are you okay?''

Kasumi looked at you and jumped and hugged you. She was happy you were okay.

''I'm glad your okay! I thought I had to take you to the nurses office!'' She said in the saddest tone.

''I'm okay now, no need to worry.'' You say back to her, offering her some tissues.

She takes some tissues and wipes her eyes and her face.

''But...I do have a question to ask you...''

She stops wiping her face and looks at you.

''Yes?'' She replies.

''Can you explain you explain your quirk to me?...and I have another question to ask you after.'' You ask Kasumi.

''Oh- My quirk. If I take someones blood and drink it, i'll have their quirk. Like I did with Iida. I took his blood, and I got his Engine quirk. It depends of how much blood I have depends with the time limit I have it for. It's like my sisters, but opposite...kinda. I can do it with you if you would like.'' She says.

''Last question...are you a villain like your sister...or are you actually a hero?''

Kasumi looked shocked of the question but replied to it normally.

''Y-Yeah, i'm a hero like you too..I don't want to be like my sister at all.'' She said, it didn't sounded like she lied at all, but she did..

''Okay..i'm gonna head to the nurses office for a bit, i'm still a bit nauseous.'' You got up and started heading to the nurses office.

As you exited the room. Kasumi giggled an evil laugh.

''I'll get you...''

''For my mission.''