EIGHT

on the lighter note, kairi hates how mattia can't clean after himself.

that boy is the nastiest person kairi has ever met. that's not saying much but it's saying something.

mattia always leave dirty ass plates in his sink and barely cleans after himself. "ew, what the fuck..." kairi said once he visited mattia's room. there was plates and dirty bowls on his dresser.

"most of that is ice cream." mattia murmered, yawning.

kairi didn't know how to reply.

he's not used to this... environment. he doesn't eat plates in his room. his mom wouldn't allow it.

but back to mattia.

boy doesn't even know how to properly do laundry.

"you're embarrassing me. and yourself." kairi shakes his head at mattia's random button pressing on the washing machine. mattia's nose is struched up in focus, eyebrows furrowed.

"okay just watch..." he restarts the whole process over. "you just erased everything." the shorter boy deadpanned.

"tough. you do it then." mattia grinned. "i don't KNOW how to work your fucking washing machine. yours has like 10 more  then mines!" kairi looked at mattia like he was stupid.

"we'll wash your hoodie another time." mattia shrugged, going to back to his room to play fifa.

"you still need to clean THE--... what the fuck ever." the wasian boy said, defeated. he followed mattia back to his room reluctantly.

[ not edited RIP for mistakes ]