Part 1

Hii frnds,
This is my another shot on Arshi. This plot suddenly comes to my mind Today morning and I couldn't stop myself from writing it. Hope you guys like it. Eagerly waiting for your views.

Khushi's eyes brimmed with tears looking at the two lines indicating that her Arnavji's child is growing in her womb. She smiled through her tears and gently touch her stomach.

"Mera bacha. .....you are coming in our small world. Come soon baby.....your papa will be very happy when he comes to know about you". She caressed her stomach.

Khushi sat on the bed. "But what will I do if he continues to ignore me. She pouted. Why are you doing this Arnavji. It's one week that you talked to me. I didn't even know what happened to you". Her thoughts drifted towards the memories.

Flashback

Khushi and Arnav had a love marriage so their family cuts all their ties with them. But both of them were really happy in their lives and everyone gets jealous seeing their love for each other.

But everything changed since the last week. Arnav got a transfer and now they are in Mumbai.

Khushi was waiting for Arnav. It's past 10 and he didn't come yet. She dialed his number once again and the got the same reply which she is getting from last 1 hr. Switched Off. She was about to walks out of the house to seek help from their neighbor. Arnav's car entered through the gate.

Khushi rushed towards him. "Where were you Arnavji. Do you know how much worried I was. Can't you inform me at least once if you are getting late". She starts to ask questions one after another without giving a break.

Arnav just stood there with an expressionless face. But khushi knows from his face that he is tired and frustrated with something. "I was busy." With that he walks inside leaving a bewildered khushi behind.

Khushi rushed behind him. "Let me heat your food Arnavji. You must be tired". She said.

Arnav didn't even look at her face. "I already had my dinner from office." He went to washroom as he doesn't wants to say anything further. Khushi stood rooted at the place. She slowly walks towards the kitchen and kept all the food in refrigerator. She didn't feels like eating anything.

When she comes to the room Arnav was already sleeping. She too lied beside him and continues to stare at his face. Slowly sleep took over her.

Flashing ends

It's been one week that they talked something. Whenever she comes to talk Arnav just ignores her and pretend as he is busy. He left for office before she wakes up and comes really late and directly went to sleep without paying any attention to her.

She caressed her stomach. "How will I tell your papa about you my baby". She smiled "you don't worry mumma is here naa....today we will surprise your papa."

Khushi had her dinner and waits for Arnav. As the time was getting close to mid night his car enters the house. Arnav walks inside without even looking at her. He changed his clothes and went for getting fresh.

When he comes out he was stunned to see khushi is already lying on the bed. He masked his shocked expression and lied beside her. Khushi turns towards him and hold his shirt's button. "Arnavji. .".she called him.

"Let me sleep khushi. I don't have time to waste. I'm really tired". He said while his eyes were still closed.

"Arnavji I want to tell you something". She said once again.

"I said let me sleep khushi". This time his voice was firm and rigid as if he is controlling himself.

"Arnavji. ..".khushi took his hand and placed it on her stomach. "Arnavji you.....".but she stops when arnav withdraws his hand with a force.

He sat on the bed and looks at her with rage filled eyes. "Can't you understand this much. I said I want to sleep. I don't have time to satisfy your lust. Can't you think other than sex. Please leave me alone. I need some peace." He said and lied back on the bed facing his back towards her.

Tears starts to roll down from her eyes. "Lust...".she whispered painfully. She touched her stomach and a sob escaped from her mouth. She quietly gets up from the bed when she sees Arnav close his ears to stop her voice.

She lies on the recliner and her mind went blank hearing his accusations. What happened to her Arnavji. He wasn't like this before. She took a deep breath. She won't disturb him anymore. She caressed her stomach. "Don't worry baby....I won't separate you from your papa. Definitely something is troubling your papa. That's why papa is showing his frustration on us. But mumma will not forgive him soon. Whatever your papa said today hurts me a lot. You are also in my team naa. Let's teach a lesson to your papa." She said in a very low whisper.

Next morning

Alarm starts to ring making Arnav open his eyes. He turned to the left side of bed to see khushi. But soon a frown takes place on his face not finding her. Slowly yesterday's events comes to his mind. With a sigh he shift his gaze towards the recliner. She wasn't there also.

Arnav checked the time. "It's 5 in the morning. Khushi never wakes up this early". He gets up from the bed and was about to go searching for her, that's when he heard the sound of washing dishes. He followed the sound and stood at the entrance of kitchen.

Khushi was busy washing the dishes and her eyes and face were puffy because of continuous crying. His heart pained at the sight of her.

He went near her." Khushi" he called.

She turned towards him. "What Arnavji. I'm not feeling lust right now. You don't have to waste your time." She said sarcastically.

Arnav felt a lump in his throat hearing her words. He knows that whatever she is saying it's all because of his painful words yesterday. He gulped and tried to form the courage.

Khushi just ignored him and continued to wash the dishes." Khushi. ...I..".he was about to speak that's when he heard the sound of his phone ringing. Without saying anything he rushed towards their bedroom.

Khushi looks at him going from the corner of her eyes. She pouted and continued her work.

Arnav gets ready and comes to the dining room. His breakfast and coffee was there on the table. He looks around for khushi. But she is no where to seen. His phone ringed once again making him groan in irritation. He picks up the call. "I will be there in 10 minutes."

He quickly drinks the coffee and walks out without bothering to have breakfast. Khushi is watching all this from kitchen. An unknown fear occurred in her mind. She clutched her mangalsutra tightly.

How is it guys. .....next part will depends on your responses. ...