The bright end of the tunnel (My friends book they wanted to share)

Start from the beginning

Now that his life has begun to advance his friends now know about him and this new girl going out and everyday he has to put up with the crap that his “so called” friends make up about him and his girl. They all know that they are getting on his and her nerves but they find it funny to start saying things like that, he sometimes can’t take it an almost wants to punch them all cause of what they are saying and the thing is they know that they shouldn’t be saying things like that about them. He started talking to one of the other girl’s friends about this situation and she suggests that maybe they are just jealous because he is giving all his attention to her and everyone else still gets the same but she just has a higher priority cause they both having feelings for her. He half agrees to it but still isn’t convinced on weather that is the reason or if it is something else, sure they use to have his attention before she came along but he use to hang around with the other girls before that and they never had anything to say about that so this has got him really annoyed cause he would have thought that friends don’t do that sort of thing but he was wrong. He has now decided that he can’t trust any of them with anything anymore cause of this experience but maybe just maybe it might be a one off thing because he knows that they get really bored and so they make up random crap that really doesn’t mean anything. He has got more than just one group of friends so he was kind of expecting it to be coming from one of these groups but turns out it came from the bunch that he hangs with nearly every day. Seriously a guy is allowed to go somewhere with a girl and not have to come back to a group of friends who think that it is funny to crack some jokes about what was really never going to happen. When one of the other guys in the group leaves to go and talk to girls no one cracks any jokes about them they just leave them alone, he just doesn’t get why they want to make his life hell but maybe they don’t know that they are doing that because they might just be thinking that he is taking these jokes really well and doesn’t care at all. If he cracked some jokes like that about any of them they would feel the same way so that is why he doesn’t do it because he actually has feelings and cares for others and well he is just really easy to get along with. He tries to keep everyone happy but it could cause some problems because he might not be able to get around cheering every one up if they are down but maybe he shouldn’t do that because all they seem to do is crack jokes and make fun of the things he does.  

While he tries to show that he isn’t only giving this girl all his attention, his group of friends seem to think that it is funny to just stand around and stare at them while they just sit together but during classes they say nothing. Why do people do this? He thinks that maybe it is because of the little attention he gives his friends but that is how it is because he now has someone in his life that is more than just a friend. He thinks that maybe his friends don’t get that concept probably because they haven’t had a special girl in their lives or if they have it didn’t work out for some reason and so they are annoyed by the fact that he has and they don’t.  He is sure that they all could have a special girl if they bothered to get off their lazy behinds and got out into the world and met people because who knows maybe it would be good for them. He knows that won’t happen because they are too lazy or they just say that they can’t be bothered to do that because they have better things to do. He feels that everyone needs to build a bridge and get over it because he would like to be happy not annoyed with them because after all they are his friends, they just don’t seem to get that they are upsetting him all the time because he is putting on a fake smile when he sees them because he knows that they have been saying crap about him and her behind their backs and well that isn’t very friend worthy is it?

Everyone is on holidays now for 2 weeks and so far everyone has said that their holidays have been good and that they have done a fair bit. He has been out with his special girl and went down to the beach, they both enjoyed themselves and they are going to maybe do it again one day. He has been busy helping out at home and she has been busy with work and now the other girl has asked him if he’d like to meet somewhere and well he is confused about whether she likes him now because he has someone else interested or if it is just because she wants to be friends. He has asked her and her friends to go bowling one day and two of his friends, he feels that maybe the other girl only asked him to meet somewhere because she likes him but he is still confused on whether it is because she likes him because he has got someone else or if it is just because she likes him as a friend and so she wants to meet and just be friends, so he is kind of scared on which one it is. He worked out what he should do for that problem and so far he thinks that it was the right choice.

He has asked this girl over to his house a few times and she has come over and they watched a few movies and enjoyed them as everyone would, but now he has asked her to go straight from work to go out to one of his favourite places and probably one of the places that he loves to go to get away from all the crap that happens in his life.  She agreed to come along and says that she might fall asleep because of working the night before and in the morning of that day; he suggested that she don’t have to go if she really can’t make it maybe some other time. He hasn’t got a reply yet but that doesn’t mean that he is going to give up on the whole day because he has waited a very long time for a special someone to go to his favourite place. He has asked this other girl if she wanted to come but she is the complete opposite she doesn’t like cars and wouldn’t like to be covered in burnout smoke, but the girl that said yes to coming along she would love it well at least that is what he thinks. If he is wrong it could be a deal breaker because it could go either way and one way is clearly going to have a bad outcome and he doesn’t want that to happen. He is still stuck between these two girls one wants to talk about what happened and wants to fix it, the other girl is going out with him and he guesses wants to spend more time with him and he is always busy doing other things to spend time with her. Now he finds out that there is this newly found friendship with this girl that he has know for a while but never really talked to her and she has said that she likes him and well he is in a relationship so he can’t just leave it and go to her. He thinks that when he goes overseas again for a week she might say that it is over and then he will either feel bad the whole holiday or he will get back and meet up with her or something and she will break his heart and then he will have a whole re-run of what happened a few years back. Which when it happed he was devastated and was heartbroken. He thinks that it should work out this time because he hasn’t just sprung it up out of nowhere and if it doesn’t work then he knows that this other girl might still like him, he hopes that it won’t happen but who knows something might happen that changes the whole thing. He will sort this thing out with the other girl that he used to like so then that way he has got one more out of the equation but until that happens he is stuck with the memories of it and the new girl well she is still on the outside of everything so that won’t cause any problems. He use to think that maybe his passion for cars was getting in the way of everything  but he must have been wrong cause it seems that well everyone still likes him apart from this one girl and they go straight past all the crap that really don’t matter for a relationship. He is going to play it by week see how it goes and just hopes that nothing will stuff it all up but you never know life can be cruel at times but it can also be great at other times and those great times you never want to lose.