Y/n wasn't familiar with those objects or food but the only thing she was familiar with was the round bowl Leo was holding under his arms. Y/n let out another yawn. The morning was eventually cold and windy, the girl hasn't been feeling any source of air when she was still stuck in that cage, she only knew fire.

"What are you doing?" The girl asked as she walked inside Leo's kitchen. Leo turned his head around to take a look of her face, "I'm making breakfast...just like what I said earlier"

"Why?"

"Because we'll starve if we don't eat in the morning. That's why I'm making breakfast."

"Is that so...?" y/n went back to Leonardo's room, her legs flopping down the soft fabrics of the bed and her head laying on the comfy pillows. The pillows and the fabrics of the bed was giving her enough comfortableness to make her fall asleep once more. But she couldn't.

The aroma that was coming from the kitchen was too good and exquisite. The girl made her way toward the kitchen, but as she got closer and closer, the aroma started to smell like something burning.

"AHH!! ITS BURNING! ITS BURNING!!" Leo shouted, trying his best to get rid of the fire off the burning pan. Y/n sweat dropped. The girl mumbled under her breath and the fire immediately disappeared. The burgundy haired boy turned his head around and blushed when he found that y/n was staring at him with no emotion.

Leo scratched the back of his neck, "Sorry about that...I don't know much how to cook..."

"Nah, it's fine," y/n answered suddenly. Leo smiled nervously, his nervousness not leaving his face, "Well...wanna grab something to eat instead? I only have one box of pancakes in my cabinet..."

"Are we going to steal food?" Y/n asked. Leo flinched as he waved his hands around, "We're not going to steal!! We're going to buy some food, not steal..." Leo answered. "What have they been teaching you when you're in that cage?" Leo asked.

"Death and corruption of the human beings here in this city."

Leo took a step back from her, fear being placed on his face. "Ok...well...I think we better get dressed. We're going to buy food..." Leo told her awkwardly, trying to ignore that the people taught her death and corruption. "Can you lend me my clothes...?" Y/n asked which made Leo's face go whole 50 shades of red.

"Eh?! I can't possibly do that!!" He replied, his face burning with red which doesn't had a chance to change y/n's facial expression. Y/n tilted her head, "Why not?"

"Because I'm a male!! And you're a female!! And I can't just lend you your clothes when you're dressing up!!" He said, his face still burning. Gosh, he wished he was home alone right now, but it was his fault for saving y/n's life and knowing she had such a rare ability. And he also couldn't just let Zapp take this girl with him!! "But you can just look away while lending me my clothes. If that's what you want." Y/n whispered.

"F-Fine but...don't tell me you have some undergarment and some bra inside there because I am not taking those in hand to just hand it over to you..." Leo replies, ignoring Sonic's iconic giggles which made Leo even blush more. Y/n nodded. "Ok, I'll bring my panty and bra with me then."

"Don't just say that out loud!!" Leo nervously shouted, his face now like a red beet tomato. Y/n didn't answer but just simply walked over to where all her clothing that K.K and Chain bought yesterday. She grabbed a white colored underwear and a pink bra, which she didn't mind showing Leo at all. After she got them, she walked over to the bathroom while Leo was facing the wall, not daring to look at her.

Once she entered the bathroom, Leo sighed as he turned around. "I know, Sonic. I wonder if they taught her more than just death and corruption..." Leo thought, his head looking over to the bathroom door. He heard the water tap making it's water fall down in the shower, so he was thinking that the girl was taking a nice bath. "So she knows how to take a shower..." Leo mumbled, looking at the door. Sonic slapped him.