The Plan (2)

I walked boldly to class with ino I checked my schedule and I realized that I had all my classes with ino! I whooped up and down with joy."ALLLRRRIIIGGGHHTTT!" I shouted carelessly."calm down Naruto!" Ino said with a smirk."ok ok" I said with a goofy smile as we reached class. I opened the door."ohayo!" Yamato said."oh! Ohayo Yamato-sama!" Ino said."oh the new kid introduce yourself please and ino sit in your place" Yamato said looking at me. I stood forward and said,"hello everyone I am Naruto namikaze Uzumaki and I am the son of the fourth Hokage and I am the jinchuriki of the almighty nine tailed beast" I said firmly. all the boys were scared and the girls were ogling over my super toned bulking muscles. I took notice and I went to inos seat and kissed her."OMG INOPIG I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HIS FIRST KISS!" All the girls shouted at me and ino."i don't care you dumbos Naruto-Kuns mine!" Ino shouted furiously."calm down ino-chan" I laughed and sweated at the same time. Eventually class ended and I got to go with Ino to Gym Class. I pushed open the door."ohayo" I said."ohayo!" Everyone replied."OKAY! OUR CONTESTANTS TODAY ARE SASUKE UCHIHA, THE BEST, VERSUS THE NEW KID, JINCHURIKI OF THE NINE TAILS, NARUTO UZUMAKI!!!" Gai Sensei said enthusiastically. I got up with Sasuke onto the fighting ring, us both getting into a battle stance."You ready to lose, loser?" Sasuke smirked."Oh, I would take that back, duck tail." I said while flashing a teasy grin that stretched across my whiskered face."WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU BAKA?! THATS IT!!" Sasuke said outraged at my cocky sentence."PREPARE TO DIE!!" He said throwing a jab at my left side. I yawned, dodging his weak kick."You have to be joking, that's all you have for a puny boaster?" I said, acting tired. Sasuke got so mad that he threw several jabs at my body. I teleported to the side of the ring."BORRRRRINGGG!" I yawned once again, taunting Sasuke. I decided to take action, so I threw the softest rasengan I had. Sasuke went flying against the wall and collapsed, unconscious."YAY NARUTO-KUN WON!!!" All the girls replied in unison. I walked up to Ino and gave her a soft kiss on her lips."Still shocked? You know I would win baby." I smirked at her."I know but he's the top notcher hello heck you fucking nearly killed him with that forbbiden jutsu!" Ino said throwing her arms up drastically."hehe, situ ino-chan..." I said scratching the back of my head."welp gotta go to class see ya!" Ino said as she waved and skipped to class. Just then, Sakura came up."hey handsome wanna come to my house at 6:00?" She asked ruffling my hair."WHAT THE HECK IS IT ABOUT MY HAIR??" I asked raging playfully."ITS JUST THAT IT MAKES YA LOOK DANG CUTE" Sakura replied back smiling."k see ya at 6" I replied grinning, while waving and walking away."hahaha Ino won't see this coming" Sakura said while rubbing her hands together in an evil act."MWAHAHAHAHAHAFKDBSJBD" Sakura said laughing mischievously.

WHATS GONNA HAPPEN IN DA NEXT EPISODE?!?!!