V-"Didnt I tell you.To rest for day.Why cant you."

Var-"I feel suffocated there.Im better now."

Sh-"Vivaan let her be here.With us.She will feel better.Stop being harsh on her.Varna come sit here."

Seeing Varnas sad face.Shivanis heart melted and she showed eyes to Vivaan.Lata helped Varna to sit on chair.Pranush jumped to her lap.Touching her cheeks.Keeping check on his mother if fever was there.Varna felt solace hugging him.Sort of relief washed her feeling his warmth.Vivaan saw duo with love in his gaze.He showed anger at her for coming here.But he was happy inside.Varna have accepted this family from heart.He could see in her actions.For day she wasnt doing what she is used to whole day.In this house and it was visible.How she wasnt feeling good about it.She loves her family.

R-"So Varna how are you feeling now.Nandu was telling me.Anna you could have woken me up last night."

V-"for what?You were sleeping.How I would have dared ruin your beauty sleep."

Reyaansh sulked while everyone.Laughed including Varna.Pranush asked her to feed him.Pudding which Lata prepared for him.

R-"Its not fair alright.Only Pranu supports me in this house.No one else.COme give me hi five champ."

Pranush was too busy.Checking out pudding.He frowned at Reyaansh and asked Varna.To give him a spoon already.Everyone started laughing seeing.This Junior Reddy giving royal.Ignore in such way.Reyaansh sulked hard.

R-"Even you ditched me."

V-"Whose son after all.Dont worry you have Nandu.Where is she."

R-"Perks of marrying doctor.Still busy checking on patients."

V-"Feel for you brother.How many are lucky like me."

Vivaan winked with sly grin.Though both brothers were in fun mood.This didnt get missed by Varna.She stole glances at Vivaan.Her heart raced hearing his words.Did he really meant that.He was lucky with her.She went back to hyper Pranush.Asking for sweet thing that tempted him.To fill his tummy.

Sh-"Vivaan Reyaansh since you all are here.Its good.You remember Naren Anna.Your fathers cousin.His daughter is getting married next week.Last time we couldnt go to attend his elder daughters wedding.He was very angry.This time we have to be present for everything."

R-"Naren Uncle and his big fat family.But they settled in Chennai long back right."

L-"Yes and we have to start tomorrow only.If we want to attend all functions."

V-"Are you serious.Mom how is it possible to leave everything here.For week and attend wedding in Chennai.I cant.You all carry on."

Sh-"I knew it.Vivaan how many family functions have you attended in all these years.This time I wont hear anything from you.He is very close to us.Your Dad is already going there directly.Have asked all of us to be present."

V-"Fine but Mom.What about Varna.I mean her health is not well.I dont think its right to make her travel.In this state."

Varna was hearing everything.While feeding Pranu.First thought of attending family function.Made her nervous.But next moment hearing Vivaan.His denial on attending made her feel weird.He would have forced her for everything.She believed but this was unlike.He knew how she was uncomfortable to be around people.But for some reason.She felt nice from inside.Seeing his support for her.

Sh-"I was thinking that.Cant ask her to come with us in this state."

V-"Thats why Im saying.You guys carry on.We will be here.I will personally apologize to Uncle."