003

It was school again. I threw on some clothes.
I called Max and we went to school.
We went to our lockers and walked down the hallway.
We went to our classes.
I went to art and saw one of the boys. Will is his name I'm pretty sure.
I sat next to him. "Uh, Hi" and gave an awkward smile.
We hung out for the rest of the class.

-Timeskip-

Dustin and Lucas walked over and talked to Max. I decided too walk away.
I was skateboarding with the boys and we almost got hit by a car.
We all flew to the side. The air got knocked out of me since Mike fell on me. Dustin and Lucas fell.

-Timeskip-

Me and Max scared the boys.
"reaHhk^¢=!n{£÷?+${×'aakkd!s" Me and Max laughed.
"Holy shit! You should've seen the look on you're faces!" She laughed
We walked. "Well, are you coming?" She said as she turned and kept walking.

I walked up to Will and put my hand on his shoulder "Hey, are you okay?" We got shoved by these older kids and fell. All of a sudden I was in this weird place, it was normal but dark and there was this thing, there was only me and Will. I grabbed on to Will and started running with him. We ran behind a wall and he started hugging his legs to his chest and trying to quiet. I didn't know what to do so I hugged him. It was right there next to us, I felt like I was going to have heart attack. A minute or two later we got out of it.
I couldn't move but I got moved off of Will by Mike. "Will! Are you okay!?" He looked at me. "What did you do!?" I couldn't move, my break was shaky. Will and Mike left and I was left there with Dustin, Lucas, and Max.
Max was going to go over to me but I got up and ran. I ran for a long time, I don't know where. But I ended up in front of a cabin. I saw forest and the only thing I could think to do was knock. What if it can back..?
I heard a sigh and footsteps, "Hello?" I saw he was a police officer so I just hugged him and started crying.
He got suprised. "wOah woah woah, kid. Take it easy, what happened?" I looked up at him and said, "Bad, Evil. It- the thing- I-" I was still shaking and I couldn't form a sentence. It didn't help that I was also out of breath.
He took me inside and looked around outside.
I calmed down after a little bit and he said I could stay for the night.
He said, "El!" I heard footsteps and a door open, then I saw her.

"El?"