Liv: What did you say sweetie?!

Olivia: Ma...ma

Liv: Her first word! Oh my god what a day!

Liv then kissed you until she noticed Ruby and Sarah hugging before You and Liv walked over and greeted her.

*A few days Later after Survivor Series*

You just finished putting the twins to sleep for their nap when you quietly closed the door and got ready for lunch with Vinnie and Christie.

Ruby: See you tonight Y/N.

Liv: Have fun.

You: I'll try.

You kissed both of them and walked out the door while Liv sat on the floor with Olivia and the dogs while Ruby chilled out on the sofa.

Ruby: Has she learned to say anything else?

Liv: She knows some certain words, but I mean, she's just started learning, why do you ask?

Ruby: Because I think Jeremy and Zoltan are starting to learn some words themselves.

Olivia then began to play with Barnie and Meeka while Liv joined in.

Liv: Should I tell Y/N about what's gonna happen with my character change soon?

Ruby didn't say anything as she just looked at her with wide eyes?

Ruby: It's up to you. Did management even say when you're supposed to start that?

Liv: I'll talk to him tonight.

*With You*

You, Vinnie, and Christie were all at a horror themed bar that was reserved for the three of you for the episode of table for 3 on the network

You, Vinnie, and Christie were all at a horror themed bar that was reserved for the three of you for the episode of table for 3 on the network. The three of you spent the time talking about wrestling, relationships, and telling stories when the three of you were kids while eating and drinking booze until footage showed Survivor Series when Christie broke Stephanie McMahon's arm in her submission move as Stephanie tapped out fast, causing Christie to get the win for your team

Christie: To tell you the truth, I honestly didn't think that they'd have us win at Survivor Series, especially since we were just three rejects of society.

Vinnie: Do either of you remember when we all wrestled in the indies and they did all they could to keep us away from the other superstars?

You: Yep. From that point on, they knew that we were dangerous people that easily make them scream after the first few seconds of torture.

You took a sip from your beer until Vinnie brought up a story from when all of you were in high school.

Vinnie: Do you remember when we were Sophomores and we got in trouble for spray painting a dirty slogan on the principal's office and they had to make sure that we didn't have a single class together?