Ruby: Wanna say goodnight to her before I put her down?

Liv: Yes. Goodnight my sweet little angel!

Liv kissed the screen when Ruby gently set Olivia down in her crib and placed a blanket over her before the both of you quietly exited the room.

Liv: I can't wait to see you guys tomorrow...

Ruby: Neither can we. Miss you guys.

You: Alright. We'll let you get some shuteye and leave you two alone.

Liv: Ok. Love you.

You: Love you too. Goodnight.

Liv hung up the chat until you and Ruby heard the twins softly crying.

You: Together.

Ruby: You got it.

You kissed Ruby before going to check on the twins.

*The Next Morning*

You woke up to the feeling of kisses when you slowly opened your eyes to see your teal haired, tattooed beauty.

You: Goodmorning.

Ruby: Goodmorning.

You kissed Ruby until you heard your phone ding when you picked it up to see a text from Christie.

Ruby: Christie?

You: Yeah. She's wondering if I'm available for doing a Table for 3 episode on the network.

You texted Christie back until you and Ruby got up hand in hand until realizing that both of you are naked.

You: God, your tattoos are so sexy.

Ruby: So are yours.

You and Ruby began to makeout before you released.

You: Come on. Let's get some clothes on and get ready to head to the airport. Tara's dying to see her mom again.

Ruby: Ok. I'll get the kids and breakfast ready while you get the car started.

Ruby then kissed you until you both got dressed and went to get ready to pick up Liv and Sarah from the airport.

*At the Airport*

Tara: Where's Mommy gonna come out from Daddy?

You: She's claiming her suitcase right now sweetie. She'll be here really soon.

You waited with Ruby and the twins while you held Olivia in one arm and held Tara's hand with the other while you all waited for Liv and Sarah to walk out. Suddenly, you see a familiar blonde woman with glasses on and a familiar brunette with dreadlocks until she got on her knees and Tara ran up to hug her.

Tara: Mommy!

Sarah: Sweetie! Oh my god! I missed you so much!

Liv: Is that my little sweetie pie?

You: Hold on.

You put Olivia down when she slowly began to walk towards Liv. At this point, Liv had cupped her hands over her mouth in surprise to see Olivia start walking when she got on her knees and Olivia walked into her arms.

Liv: That's my girl!

Liv then kissed her cheek and walked over to you while Sarah did the same while holding Tara's hand before Liv kissed you.

Liv: I missed ya daddy.

You: I missed you too baby.

Olivia: ... Ma...Ma