y u no text back?

Start from the beginning

"AHhhHHhHhhHhHhhhhH!!!" my friend, Hana, shrieked as she rushed to pack up all her things and shoved them into her backpack. 

"thANk gOD this class is dONE for today!" she exclaimed, heaving a sigh that conveyed a thousand emotions.

"FiNallY!~" I concurred, stretching my back and releasing the yawn I'd been holding in for the past thirty minutes. 

The clock read 12:09 and Hana and I rushed to the door. 

When the clock struck 12:10 and the bell beeped, she and I were the first ones out of the class and walking down the hallway, arms linked. 

"OooOoO," she whispered as I observed Jeffrey walking down the hallway towards me. 

"ooOOpSs! My bad guys, sorry I'm such a klutz." Hana said as she "tripped" on the floor, pushing me and Jeffrey closer together. 

To keep myself from toppling down the stairs, I had to grab onto Jeffrey's arm. Of course, I had to ask him first before I ambush him with unwanted touch.

"Hey, can I hold onto you? I don't wanna us to get hurt haha," I said sheepishly, letting out an awkward grin. 

"Yeah you'd better before you get ran over by the others." he said, letting out a small chuckle. 

"AwWWwW, you guys look so cuuuute~" Hana gushed, smirking evilly the entire time. 

And yet, another dreaded door has appeared, cutting mine and Jeffrey's good moment short. 

"Bye," I told him.

"See you later, B." he replied. 

~After school~

(here commences the text thread between Jeffrey and I)

Me: Ahhh I got so much work to do. I have to

finish my art project, read a book, and I gotta

go to work. :(

~Jeffrey~: Oof sorry

Me: Do you have any projects or big things to 

do?

~Jeffrey~: Not projects, but I do have a Final 

Debate Championship for Debate Club. 

Me: Dang, do you have to prepare a speech and 

stuff? What's the topic?

~Jeffrey~: Ya, just gotta edit my speech. The 

topic is on voting rights of felons/convicted

criminals.

Me: Oof, sounds interesting. Hope you do well!

~Jeffrey~: Thanks :)

Me: Soooo I got a question....about us. What we are, to be more specific.

~Jeffrey~: Okay...

Me: Are we...bf and gf? Cause I don't know how I feel about that.

~Jeffrey~: Umm ya ig, I don't really mind either way.

Me: Well, it matters to me. I just feel like the term "girlfriend" is too...official. It doesn't feel right. So, could you tell your friends not to call me that? I'm sorry if I'm being too sensitive, it's just that there's still a lot about me you don't know and I just don't wanna put labels on what we have right now....

...10 minutes later...

~Jeffrey~: That's fair.

Me: Cool. Thanks for understanding man, I really appreciate it :)

~Jeffrey~: Np 

Me: *sends image of crossword puzzle* yo can you help me solve this. Like what 6-letter word could possibly be made out of g-n-i-b-e-n??

*cricket noises*

*in french accent* 2 hours later 

I checked my phone and he still hasn't answered.

"Maybe he's busy," I thought to myself. 

*in french accent* 12 hours later

"Okay...maybe he had to go to a family outing thing and he was super duper tired," I contemplated.

*in french accent* 27.463228 hours later

"Aight imma head out," I gave up and just gouged my eyes out trying to find the solution to my predicament...by myself. 

Like it's always been.

Like it always will be.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Based on true events 

This was a stupid idea and I don't know why I did this. But, I figured since I made a promise to someone to finish this, I did. Yay :')

bye lovelies~