💙 2 💜

Joss's POV

Finally after 4 days I am ready to join my college from today, I am both nervous and excited about it at the same time. Currently I'm standing in front of my waiting for Sammy to pick me up but it looks like I am gonna be late on my 1st day because it's 30 mins left before the first class starts and there is no sign of her yet.

I think I should call her......

Sammy - hi , Joss

Joss - Sammy, where are you, we are gonna be late for class.

Sammy - just chill Joss, 5 mins more , we are almost there.

Joss - We? Who is there with you?

Sammy - you forgot. Didn't I tell about my friend Tom ?

Joss - oh okay ... but only friend or boyfriend?

Sammy - oh god, you are too much . Just wait there , we are coming.

It almost skipped from my mind that Sammy did mention about having a friend named Tom here. She used to tell me how good he is at taking care of her and doing things for to make her feel special. Even though I felt happy for her but a part me always felt a little bit sad after listening to her.. even if I said it 100 times I don't need anyone in my life but there are times when I also want to experience , how does it feel when someone does things to make you feel wanted..... make you feel loved........

I just wish to have this feeling for at least once in my life time , but deep down I know it's never gonna happen because I don't think anyone from this world would like to get involved in my shitty life..... may be i need someone from another world to make it happen......

Sammy - hey Joss, where are you lost standing here ?

Joss - oh Sammy, you are here already, I missed you so much.

Sammy - I missed you too. I can't believe you are standing in front of me , just give a hug so I can be assured you are here for real .

Tom - oh hello , best friends for life, I am also here. Why are you acting as if I am invisible?

Sammy - oh come on Tom , Joss, this is Tom the my friend I talked you about.

Joss - hi Tom , nice to meet you. Sammy used to talk about you like a lot.

Tom - Still a friend? Anyways nice to meet you too Joss. Since your are Sammy's best friend you can consider me as your best friend too from now
on.

Joss - thank you

Sammy - OK . Let's go now

After like 15 mins of drive , we finally reached the university. I was so shocked to see how big it is , no wonder it's one of the top fives. My new life as a student of this university starts from this very moment, I just hope everything goes well,,, I can complete my studies with good scores, so that I can improve my current life situations.

Tom - oh god, looks like we are late the parking is full here.

I came out of my thoughts when Tom said that. Then I saw a parking place which was completely empty.

Joss - hey , why don't you park there it's completely empty.

Tom - there, no way it's reserved you know.

Joss - reserved..... but for whom?

Sammy - joss it's your first day here, you will get to know everything slowly. Tom there is a vacant place there , u go and park there. Joss let's get out of the car here.

Tom - oh there but it's too far, never mind. I will park there, you guys wait for me here OK.

As soon as Tom left to park his car , I saw three super luxury black cars , I don't even know the brands reached there and parked at the reserved parking. I was curious to who are they who got there own special parking at the university... are they teachers or students.

After few seconds the doors of the first two cars opened and I saw a boy and a girl came out of each car. Assuming by their looks I can tell they must be really rich. Even though our university has dress codes for all, they are all waring black jackets outside the uniform and black glasses which I find really strange but I think it's just their way to stand out among others.

When I was thinking about it the door of the third car opened and a boy with similar look like others came out but he has a different aura around him and I can not really describe in words what it is.

Tom - guys I am done. let's go to class.

Joss - who is that guy?

Tom - oh him . His name is Allen.

Joss - Allen.........

Tom - ya, but don't you dare think about it ?

Joss - what? But what am I thinking?

Tom - I don't know. But if you are thinking about trying to be friends with him , just forget about it.

Joss - what are you talking about?

Sammy - he is talking like this because every new student in our university always tries to be friends with him but Allen never really pays attention to anyone.

Tom - exactly. Because of his cool and handsome looks almost everyone tried to get close to him but failed. He only hangs out with his sibling and no one knows the reason behind it. So he is like a mystery to all of us.

Joss - siblings?

Tom - ya. Let me tell you ,the girl with blonde hair is his elder sister Amy the guy next to her is her boyfriend Bob. The other guy is his elder brother Alex and the other girl is his girlfriend Rose. They belong to different departments but they are basically a pack.

Sammy - ya , and because of his coldness towards others everyone started calling him The Ice Prince behind his back but no one dares to utter a word in front of him.

But Tom you don't need to be worried about joss because he is different from others, he is here to study and make a career not friends OK.

Tom - I hope so ...

As Sammy and Tom started having their arguments, Allen got passed in front of me with his group. I saw almost all the girls started looking at him with heart eyes , I heard some of them taking about how arrogant he is because they got rejected by him, but Allen was looking straight as if he was really unaffected by people around him who are judging him for his behavior.

As a person who have experienced people being judgemental without any reason i kind of felt a strange connection with him .

I thought to myself.... is he really The Ice Prince or he has a lot behind that cold looking face which people around him doesn't know yet.

...................