One

"Tia!" Simon, my best friend yells from across the room. "Don't forget your math homework!"

He waves my homework around, exasperated. Shit. I keep forgetting it!

  "Oh my god, you're a life saver!" I say, taking my homework from him.

  "Yeah, I know," he replies.

  I laugh and slightly push him. Wow, Simon. We walk to his car and blast the radio on. Thanks For The Memories from Fall Out Boy comes on, and we both sing our hearts out.

  "We're going to go get some ice cream and video games, okay bitch?" Simon laughs.

  "Whatever douche canoe," I reply, laughing.

  We pull in front of Dairy Queen, and we just stare. Marcy is here. Marcy is Simon's ex-girlfriend, who is a total whore.

  "We could go to the store and just buy a gallon there, you know," I tell him.

  "No. I don't care that she's here. We're having fun this weekend, damn it!" He says.

  I put my hands up, defensively, and get out of the car. Shortly after, he does the same.

  "Let's go!" He says.

  We walk inside, and we're instantly surrounded by the sweet aromas of the ice cream.

  "Yum," I say, taking in a deep breath.

  Simon chuckles next to me, and looks at all the different flavors.

  "The usual?" He asks.

  "The usual," I nod.

  "Cookies and Cream, please," Simon says, pulling out his wallet.

  "Still the same looser you've always been, I see," Marcy says from behind us.

  "Shut up, you whore!" I say, turning to her.

"And whose going to make me? You're child abusing dad?!" She yells.

  I loose all self control, and I punch her square in the face. I feel her nose shatter under my first, and the next thing I know, I'm being pulled away by Simon.

             ------------------------

  This is my first story, I hope you guys like it! Please don't judge me cx C: