Chapter 18: Double-Crossed {Bring Them Back}

Start from the beginning

After talking for a few minutes, Y/N comes back, teleporting almost hundred of humans into the room, all unconscious mind you.

"So, you want me to put them in the dungeon?" Y/N says a little out of breath

The king was pretty speechless, I mean, all of us were. How would you react if you just see someone bring in hundreds of unconscious people acting like it was a walk in the park.

"I'll take that as a yes..." Y/N said before all the humans vanished into thin air

She then walks back over to me.

"Y/N, who were those people?" I asked in a hushed tone

"Well, my father is in there somewhere... But the others, they all worked under my father, body guards and all that... There was a lot more than just that" Y/N replied in a whisper

Huh?! Ok, I knew Y/N's family was rich, but I didn't know that her family have hundreds of thousands of people working for them...!

"That pleases you, right? So, we will be taking Asch and his knights now" Y/N said and her lips curled into a pleased smile

The king growled, he seemed pretty pissed off.
He didn't think it would turn out like this... Though, Y/N did make the deal for a reason.
She cares about the Daemos.

"Guards!" The king shouted

Then suddenly, guards, hundreds of guards entered the room.

"That. Prick." Y/N muttered under her breath

"Take those two to the dungeon, and lock them up forever!" The king yelled, pointing to me and Y/N

The guards began running towards us.

"This isn't going to happen again!, I'm not getting double crossed again!" Y/N shouted

Y/N then grabbed me and Asch in a rush and we then teleported into the corridors were we left the other Daemos.

The other Daemos were surprised by the sudden appearance, but then, Y/N fell onto the ground.

"Y/N!" We all shouted

I knelled down to Y/N, she just passed out. She's still breathing....Maybe she passed out from the over use of magic?

"She's unconscious, we should find a place and hide out for a bit before heading back to Earth" I said

Everyone agreed and then Pierce picked up Y/N bridal style.
I then got picked up by Leif and then they started running out of the castle.

{Your P.O.V}

All I saw was darkness...

Did I really pass out? This just feels like i'm sleeping, but I feel cold...

I want to wake up, Ava and the Daemos could be in danger and I am just in this void doing nothing about it...!

Well, at least I got them out of that hell hole.

...I enjoyed getting my father.
He deserves this fate, no matter what other people say. My mother witnessed the whole thing though, me stealing her husband and taking her here.
She was... horrified.

I don't blame her, she only saw me a few times since her memory loss and she had a bad feeling about me to begin with... That look she gave me, she thought I was a monster.

Though, I had to find the body guards separately, since they didn't work for my father anymore after my father hit bankruptcy. 

They had families, sure. But did they give a damn about how I felt? How I felt like I was in a prison for years? All the things my father, has done?
They knew my mother had amnesia, but did they ever try to remind her about her own daughter? No.