Clay fight + Fraden+ tickle attacked

Ok so today my friend Fraser comes up to me after lunch recess and says.
"No one loves you" and he walks away. I laugh and eventually find out what happened.

So what happened was I made this ship called fraden which is a ship between my two friends Fraser & kaden.

Kaden thinks it's hilarious. Fraser....not so much.

Anyways in the front lawn of school were Fraser and kaden testing somtin. they were doing that thing were you grab each other's arms and spin in a circle. but as they did that they were trying to trip each other.

So a crossed the road from my school theirs also a middle school. and apparently when Fraser and kaden were spinning some middle schoolers were yelling at them "FRADEN" a crossed the road.

Also we had a cat fight in music while I tried to sing what we were supposed to be singing. and Colin and Dylan almost got pelted in the head with apples during reading period.

Ok they day before this we had art. it just so happens we were doing clay models of cars and I say beside fraser.

He had clay on his nose and on his cheeks so I took a piece of clay that was simply drenched with water and smeared it a crossed his face.

he got revenge later by hitting me in the face with a chunk of clay getting it in my mouth and in my hair in the process.

I got revenge on his revenge by getting him in the eye with it. + his hair and all over his face. lets just say we went to the washroom and had to take a shower that night to get it out if our hair.
( actually I think he left it on his face XD)

And last but not least a girl behind me was poking me with her pen. it wasn't annoying it was funny because it hits my nerves in a way the makes me jump but my reaction time is slow so it's amusing. and then Colby and her just start tickling me. so yea I was officially tickle attacked.

Byeeere my sunshines