Chapter 1, Introduction

I knew I was falling. The rush of wind flowing through my long, golden and brown hair told me so. All I could see was my hair, but I knew I was in Hell. I felt tears begin falling from my face. I knew my family would never see me again. I knew I'd never see them again. I fell for seemingly forever, until I landed. My landing was far from being graceful. I landed back-first with a sickening crack. I thought the landing would've hurt, but it wasn't bad. Suddenly, I heard a voice.
"Hello, are you okay?" It was a male's, and it sounded as if it came from an older radio.
I moved my hair out of my face, and I saw a man. He had red hair, which was tipped black. He had black antlers and ears that seemed to come from his hair. He had red eyes, a wide, spiky-toothed smile, and he wore a red-tinted monocle.
"I-I'm fine... I think." I managed to say. "Who're you?"
"I'm Alastor." He replied. "You?"
"I'm.." I tried remembering my name, but it wasn't there. I didnt know it anymore. So, I thought of names I liked and pulled out the first name I conceived. "I'm Cecilia."
Alastor seemed pleased by the name. "Good to meet you, Cecelia! Would you like help up?"
"Yes, please." I accepted.
He stuck out a hand and I took it. He pulled me up.
"Would you enjoy a place to stay?" Alastor asked me.
"I wouldn't mind." I replied. I immediately felt stupid afterwards, since I was in Hell, and I should've known better than to trust a random demon. But.. he was so charming. I knew I couldn't let an opportunity like this pass.
"Alright, Cecilia. Follow me!" He began walking off. I obviously followed.