When will you find me?

Hey guys this is my new story..I've had this idea for some timenow and I just had to write it and I really hope you like it....so please Vote and comment .....thnx   <3    

                    I'm Anya and I'm 17. I have always been the invisible girl, who nobody notices and my home is the definition of hell, but that all changed when I met someone very special.........

                 It was the first day of school and as always I crept to my mum's room where thankfully she was in one piece sleeping peacefully.....next to Ben. Mum has been dating him for the past 2 months mainly because he has the money for us to buy essentials but also because she loves him or so she says. I mean how you can love someone who, rather than coming home smiling and cheerful with roses, comes drunk with 2 or 3 bottles of beer.

               When I saw that my mum was still breathing I quickly went to my bedroom and got my bag, on my way out I had a quick glance in the mirror and saw my usual boring self- green/hazel eyes with honey brown straight hair- then I went downstairs and  took an apple from the kitchen and left the house. I hated our area because it was filled with families, I know that sounds odd but when you've never seen your dad and your mum is always getting beat up to keep you healthy and safe, but the happy faces only made me angry and jealous at their happiness and glory. But I had good neighbours, an elderly couple who I would do chores for, to get money and a newlywed couple, who unfortunately moved away a few weeks ago because they had a baby boy, and so needed a more spacious place for the baby.

               I made my way to the only think I truly own, my red Suzuki hayabusa, I got it from my aunt before she died last year she was the only family I had except for my mum but the best thing about her was that I could always talk to her .

               I made it to school with seven minutes to spare so I made my way to my locker to put away the books I didn't need and left for my first class...English oh the joy.

                 The moment I stepped into my classroom I knew it would be just another year. You know how in the movies when you step into  the class people stop and stare at you well in my school that privilege is only given to Lily the hot head cheerleader, but even without her I don't think anybody would have seen me. Here's the truth I don't have any friend and I don't really try to make friends, I mean what's the point I'm not rich or anything and I don't really want anybody to get hurt because of  Ben.

                 I sat down on the desk at the back in the corner near the window. Suddenly there was a 5 second silence and then everybody like on queue started whispering. It wouldn't have been Lily since the cheerleader would have started to giggle and swoon and sigh about all the dirt and fake gossip that Lily feed them every day, it wouldn't have been Mr. Brian cause then the room would be dead silent. Since I couldn't think of anybody I looked up and gasped when I saw a Greek god, well not literally but he sure fit the part. He had black hair that stopped just before his shoulder, his eyes were a dark brown that made him look mysterious and he had the perfect natural tan. He was wearing a grey T-shirt with a black leather jacket and black skinnies.

                    Everybody was staring at him. I snapped out of my trance as the teacher stepped in the classroom and introduced the new kid. His name was Jake, and the moment I saw him smirk at the cheerleaders I knew he was a player so however amazing he looked I was going to keep the biggest distance from him. I listened to Mr Brian gave his welcoming speech and introduced what we were doing this semester; he gave us a reading assignment which was no other than Romeo and Juliet, the worst romance book ever written. I mean they are so dumb that they don't even check if the other one is dead and then kill themselves that's what they get for being so blind.