Chapter 19: Completing Prophecy

Dovahkiin POV

I felt bad for Odahviing after he got his ass kicked, but now is the time to celebrate. Paarthrunax declared that he would teach other Dovah the Way of the Voice and Alduin allowed this to happen. She remained as the alpha to them and would have dragons reside in places like Skuldafn. We both plan to make an offer to have dragon, beastfolk, and dragons live together in the same world in peace. I went back to Whiterun where they all waited for me. We drank and sung songs, but Delphine was nowhere to be found.

I bought a house in one of the cities since I had enough gold for it. We had it all set up with furniture, a fire, and other things for the house. I heard a knock on the door and went to answer it.

Dovahkiin: Hello?

Alduin: Hello dii Liin

Alduin: Hello dii Liin.~ (my mate)

Dovahkiin: Alduin?! It's really you isn't it. The Shout Akatosh gave you worked better than I thought. Uh... uh....

Alduin: Is something wrong?

Dovahkiin: You..... are so fucking adorable.

Alduin: Wha-?! STOP THAT! I AM FIERCE!

Dovahkiin: Hehehe~, Yes you are.

Lydia: Who's at the door my Thane? Alduin?!

Aela: What's this about Alduin? What the?!

Alduin: (Y/N)! WHAT IS THIS?!

Dovahkiin: (oh sugar honey iced tea)

TIMESKIP

Dovahkiin POV

Right now there all arguing in the living room. I'm just at my bed reading on some books on dragons. I just found them and I wanted to learn more. One of them talked about eight priests who worshiped them in life and wield powerful masks. I found three when I was not myself and a fourth one named Nahkriin (Vengeance) at Skuldafn. If I find the other four, it is said that I'll find Konahrik. That's could be something I could do. The three of them stopped arguing and came into my room.

Alduin: (Y/N)! We've decided to share you.

Dovahkiin:...... Wha? (Why do I feel like someone has been in this situation before?)

LordAuthor259: Every harem anime protagonist ever.

Dovahkiin: Uh.... okay, but I need to go talk to Paarthurnax about something.

Alduin: About what?

Dovahkiin: It's something personal.

Alduin: I understand that. All of the younger dragons go to him for guidance and wisdom.

TIMESKIP

I arrived at the Throat of the World where Paarthurnax was relaxing. I needed to ask him a few question.