C H A P T E R: 29

Start from the beginning

"A strawberry for a Strawberry girl." We both chuckled.

He went behind me and pulled all on hairs to one side and placed the chain on my neck. I felt the cold metal touching my warm neck. I was able to feel his breathe against my back and it brought chills down to my body and dragons to roam around my stomach. Ahhhhhh!

His lips touched my cheek.

God! That's to much for me to handle.

He placed my hairs back and came infront of me and held both my hands.

"You liked it?" He asked.

"I loved it." I answered looking the little strawberry hanging and then at him.

He pulled me all of a sudden me closer and placed a soft kiss on my forehead. I wish the time to freeze this time. I didn't want to end this moment quickly...

"Let's have coffee date in your house tomorrow evening." He whispered in a husky tone.

~

I looked at myself on the mirror. I was wearing a white calf frock that had multicoloured floral designs on it which dad brought me earlier. I left my hairs free as I had no idea of what I should with it so why not to keep it free?! I wore my mother's silver hangings on my ears and a bracelet with my watch. I also wore the gift sanskaar gave me last night, that strawberry locket.

"A strawberry for a Strawberry girl!"

I blushed remembering his words.

"Princess are you ready?" I heard my father shouting from the hall.

"Yes dad, coming." With that I wore my black khol on my eyes. I didn't want to wear heavy makeup which I don't like. I prefer being natural. I came out of my room

"Good morning da---" my words stopped as I saw sanskaar and dad sitting on the couch and talking. Seeing me both of them smiled.

"Good morning princess." Dad smiled at me.

"Hey birthday girl." Sanskaar also smiled warmly.

"Hi." I said.

That was unexpected. I never expected sanskaar to come to my house today though.

"Com'mon kids let's have breakfast." Dad stood up and started walking to the kitchen. Sanskaar stood and came to me while too walked near him.

"Happy birthday." He handed me a bouquet of flowers and I smiled looking down.

"You already wished me." I mumbled.

"Still." He smile.

"You should smile that always." I said.

"You look gorgeous today." He said making me froze while walked away.

Hell! Why should he do that everytime?

~

"Hey birthday babe, treat me." Ragini uff! This girl can never change.

"I've gotta treat many already so isn't that obvious? Ah! I feel so ungrateful for being a topper and overly popular." I huffed as we were walking towards the cafeteria for giving treat as it was break time.

"I don't care." She flipped her hairs.

"What only you care?" I asked.

"Treat!" She yelled and bursted out laughing seeing my irritated face.

After that incident ragini looked too silent and after apologizing she seemed to be okay. She still loved laksh and misses him I could see that even if she was not going to agree with what I was going to say. I tried talking about it but she didn't want to and felt extremely uncomfortable so I couldn't force her talk but yeah all I could do was that to make smile. I was happy whenever she laughed and smile but a part of me hurted seeing the pain she was trying to hide. I wish to see her happy.